Sailing the Ocean Blue....Kids Thread, October 6, 2012, Fantasy

sorry its alli on the wrong account seeeeeeeeeeeee below!!!!!?\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

"welovetocruise", and "mickelymouse"

You two sound super awesome!! Lol im 13 and id love to hang out with you two on the cruise!! My parents planned a "date night" so I have a night to myself and Id love to hang with y'all pm your numbers if you wanna and we can talk easier!! I will tell you a lil bit about myself!

Im Alli im 13, I love acting, (I have been a professional child actor- Still a member of the company), I read A LOT im basically a nerd with a social life! Lol. I cheer , play basketball, volleyball, and run track (hurdles 200m) Im good at science and like school! Unlike most kids hahaha I have long blonde hair and im tall for my age 5'3. I would love to talk to y'all a gift exchange sounds cool! Have your parents check out the adult thread and sign up for the fish extenders!!!!

Happy Sailing,
Alli :sail:

I hope everybody is getting super excited for our upcoming cruise. It is getting so close, I know my DD is super excited about going to the Oceaneers Club

"welovetocruise", and "mickelymouse"

You two sound super awesome!! Lol im 13 and id love to hang out with you two on the cruise!! My parents planned a "date night" so I have a night to myself and Id love to hang with y'all pm your numbers if you wanna and we can talk easier!! I will tell you a lil bit about myself!

Im Alli im 13, I love acting, (I have been a professional child actor- Still a member of the company), I read A LOT im basically a nerd with a social life! Lol. I cheer , play basketball, volleyball, and run track (hurdles 200m) Im good at science and like school! Unlike most kids hahaha I have long blonde hair and im tall for my age 5'3. I would love to talk to y'all a gift exchange sounds cool! Have your parents check out the adult thread and sign up for the fish extenders!!!!

Happy Sailing,
Alli :sail:

OMG I'm an actress too! Hoping to be in a play soon actually audition augest 5th! Yay! Can't wait to meet u lemme know when ur parent's date night is and I will see if I can hang that night!

OMG I'm an actress too! Hoping to be in a play soon actually audition augest 5th! Yay! Can't wait to meet u lemme know when ur parent's date night is and I will see if I can hang that night!

I will! GOOD LUCK at your audition BREAK A LEG! lol i had no idea what to do at my audition they had me play hide and seek and sing happy birthday! :bday: LOL i really loved my director he was such a sweet guy! hahah ya pm me your number and we can chat it up hahahhaa :rolleyes2

I will! GOOD LUCK at your audition BREAK A LEG! lol i had no idea what to do at my audition they had me play hide and seek and sing happy birthday! :bday: LOL i really loved my director he was such a sweet guy! hahah ya pm me your number and we can chat it up hahahhaa :rolleyes2

Sorry my parents are lame and won't allow me to give out my number over the internet....sorry. :worried:

1. have you read all the percy Jackson books?:confused3
a. who is your fav person?
2.who is a HUGE HUNGER GAMESfan?:mad:
a. who killed prim gale or coin?
3.Do you think llamas are cool?
4. where is you favorite part of the ship to hang out?:grouphug:
5. can you do a flip?:idea:
6 what color shirt are you wearing?pixiedust:
7. what is your favorite flavor of ice cream?:beach:
8. do you like mangos?:mic:
9. have you been over seas?:scared:
10. Do you believe in Tinkerbell?:tink:

1. have you read all the percy Jackson books?:confused3
a. who is your fav person?
2.who is a HUGE HUNGER GAMESfan?:mad:
a. who killed prim gale or coin?
3.Do you think llamas are cool?
4. where is you favorite part of the ship to hang out?:grouphug:
5. can you do a flip?:idea:
6 what color shirt are you wearing?pixiedust:
7. what is your favorite flavor of ice cream?:beach:
8. do you like mangos?:mic:
9. have you been over seas?:scared:
10. Do you believe in Tinkerbell?:tink:
1 yes!!! a. Piper
2.ME!!!!!x1000 a. coin
3.no doubt
4.the top deck
5.nope
6.ORANGE
7.chocolate and vinnla swirl
8.so much
9. yup
10.of coarse

Hey! My name is Kayla and I'm 13 years old! This is my first time cruising and I'm so excited! I have two older sisters Brittany(17) and Christina(15). Can't wait to meet you all:)

Hey! My name is Kayla and I'm 13 years old! This is my first time cruising and I'm so excited! I have two older sisters Brittany(17) and Christina(15). Can't wait to meet you all:)

Hi Kayla,
I'm Livie. I will be 13 when we cruise. Can't wait to meet you. My dsis is almost 17.

Hey, everyone just 6 more weeks:yay: Are ya'll going to the club that is for your age?

YES I am finally in the VIBE!!! i can't wait also i forgot how do you get in the vibe? i really forgot

so Who is ready for School???
this is going to be my first year in high school i am Pumped and scared P.S. Student counsel lied i do fit in my locker i hate being small

YES I am finally in the VIBE!!! i can't wait also i forgot how do you get in the vibe? i really forgot

so Who is ready for School???
this is going to be my first year in high school i am Pumped and scared P.S. Student counsel lied i do fit in my locker i hate being small

Hi I'm Megan! I go to a Prep school. I can without doubt fit in my locker. Wanna hang out? I'm freshmeat too :( I can't wait to go to vibe! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter