Sailing the Ocean Blue....Kids Thread, October 6, 2012, Fantasy

????????????????????MORE RANDOM QUESTIONS??????????????????

1. What is your favorite pizza from Flo's Cafe?
2. Have you ridden the aqua duck? If so night or day?
3. If #2 is YES then which do you like better?
4. Have you been out of your stateroom past 11 in a pool?
5. What is your favorite part of the New Ship?
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Alright lemme know :confused3:confused3

OHHHH and you all need to tell me your favorite disney characters like NOW:scared1::scared1::scared1: K BYE:3dglasses

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

OHHHH and you all need to tell me your favorite disney characters like NOW:scared1::scared1::scared1: K BYE:3dglasses

1. Is that the pizza place on the ship i always forget is so CHEESE!
2. yes, and both ;)
3. NIGHT!!!!
4.yes it so much fun BUT WE ARE NOT PLAYING TRUTH OR DARE!
5.the VIBE!!:goodvibes

um......:idea::confused::idea::confused:

Hercules

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

idk
no
no
the edge
chip and thumper

When? First night
What Time? 11pm
Where? Aqualab
Who? Any of the kids here or anyone you wanna bring!!

***THERE IS A CHANGE***

the change is instead of stairs i thought the aqualab would work better more open thanks guys!!!

Alrighty just wanted to put this put there...
I have been to Edge Club, and also to Vibe! If anybody has any questions if your deciding or cant decide on which one feel free to ask any questions!! Also to any 1st time cruisers if you want to Pm me or just ask me questions im a wealth of knowledge when it comes to the ship I have done so much research its ridiculous!! :dumbo: on another note...

IM SO EXCITED!!!! only 74 days till we set sail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3: :dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3: :dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3: :dance3:

Alrighty just wanted to put this put there...
I have been to Edge Club, and also to Vibe! If anybody has any questions if your deciding or cant decide on which one feel free to ask any questions!! Also to any 1st time cruisers if you want to Pm me or just ask me questions im a wealth of knowledge when it comes to the ship I have done so much research its ridiculous!! :dumbo: on another note...

IM SO EXCITED!!!! only 74 days till we set sail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3: :dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3: :dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3: :dance3:

Do you like the original VIBE(stack) or the one on the Dream/Fantasy?????

Hey Megan:thumbsup2 I'm Sarah I am also 14 can't wait to see you on the cruise we are all meeting by the aqua duck at 11:00 pm on the first night can't wait to meet you

Sweetness! I hope this will be AMAZING sauce cuz I'm missing project week in school. :confused3 But I am super excited to meet new people! :rotfl: Can't wait to meet you!

Hi my name is Nick, I'm 10 and in the 5th grade, this is my 4 th Disney cruise and I love to play video games on my ps3 (Call Of Duty is my favorite!) I have 2 14 year old sisters who I get stuck hanging out with during our cruises but this time I need to find someone that is around my own age so we can explore the ship and do fun stuff together. Please someone!!!! Don't make me hang out with the terrible two!!!!!:cool1:

Just kidding!, my sister and I are 14 and play softball A LOT !!we are looking forward to meeting some girls our own age during this cruise, we are tired of hanging around with our little bro! So hopefully we can all meet up and maybe do a small gift exchange (bracelets?) and find some great people to get to know and hang out with!! Excited about the cruise 76 days to go!!!!:woohoo:

Just kidding!, my sister and I are 14 and play softball A LOT !!we are looking forward to meeting some girls our own age during this cruise, we are tired of hanging around with our little bro! So hopefully we can all meet up and maybe do a small gift exchange (bracelets?) and find some great people to get to know and hang out with!! Excited about the cruise 76 days to go!!!!:woohoo:

Hi, I'm Meg (I too am 14....& blonde, i'm an actress/director/writer) and I wuld love to chill with u peeps! And a gift exchange sounds fantastic! PM or friend me and I'd love to get some advice on cruising and talk to u guys! Also I have a little bro is 10 as well so yeah! :offtopic:

Hey I'm Sarah :)

i will be in the vibe 4 u but right now we are all meeting at the aqua lad at 11 to meet and greet on the first night so i hop 2 see u there

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter