Sailing the Ocean Blue....Kids Thread, October 6, 2012, Fantasy

Hello? Anyone out there? If not i Might Start on some really terrible jokes:scared1: and to tell you i am not always super funny:blush:

HEHE i wish i could do this:badpc:
anybody else?

Hello?
i might start really bad jokes :offtopic: you d not want to hear them HELLO?
i could also confuse you with math :D
who knows how to solve for three place holders?:stir:
TTYL

NO way!!!! Gale for sure! :)

I'm sorry but Peeta has loved her longer
PEETA!!!!:cool1:
Hey any body watch The Vampire Diaries? again if so team Delena or team Selena?
If you are wondering i will NOT ask about twilight next :offtopic: I will not care

Hey! I'm kinda new to this so I'll put a little about myself first! My name is Jessi, I'm 14, I cheer at my highschool for the Mustangs! I played volleyball,softball,and cheer all three years at my middle school. This will be my third Disney cruise! And I'm hoping to meet some friends before we set sail!:banana:

Hey! I'm kinda new to this so I'll put a little about myself first! My name is Jessi, I'm 14, I cheer at my highschool for the Mustangs! I played volleyball,softball,and cheer all three years at my middle school. This will be my third Disney cruise! And I'm hoping to meet some friends before we set sail!:banana:

Hi jessi I'm Sarah i will see you on the cruise in the VIBE :goodvibes can't wait to meet you but we are all meeting at the aqua duck at???? 11 or 12 pm i forgot but if you look a few pages back you will find it

Hi jessi I'm Sarah i will see you on the cruise in the VIBE :goodvibes can't wait to meet you but we are all meeting at the aqua duck at???? 11 or 12 pm i forgot but if you look a few pages back you will find it

Awesome!:yay: I'm looking forward to meeting you too! I'll be there :)

I know this is kind of a late response but i'm also 14, i've done cheerleading all through middle school and this will also be my third Disney cruise:-) we have alot in common! just wanted to say hiii:mickeyjum

I know this is kind of a late response but i'm also 14, i've done cheerleading all through middle school and this will also be my third Disney cruise:-) we have alot in common! just wanted to say hiii:mickeyjum

No it's ok! Yeah it does sound like we have a lot in common! I'm so excited to meet you! :yay:

I was just wondering what states or provinces are all you from I'm From MINNESOTA!!!!:cool1: and what are your favorite sports????? Mine is Irish Dance <3 and yes that is a sport trust me

I was just wondering what states or provinces are all you from I'm From MINNESOTA!!!!:cool1: and what are your favorite sports????? Mine is Irish Dance <3 and yes that is a sport trust me

Im From OHIO<33 born and raised and i love this state alot!! and my favorite sport has been changing alot lately but basketball cheering for it and playing it!!:flower3: hahahaha i will post the meeting times and everything again for the newbies!1:yay::hug:

For all the Newbies out there joining the page.... I will re post the meeting times and such

When? First night
What Time? 11pm
Where? Next to the aquaduck stairs
Who? Any of the kids here or anyone you wanna bring!!

We will be close to drink stations and the ice cream bar so you can grab something on your way back or on your way there! :-)

RANDOM QUESTIONS

if i wanted to go dancing when we where on the ship would anybody dance with me? :confused3

Whats you favorite COLOR???

If i gave you a bowel of unknown berry's would you eat it?:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter