Sailing the Ocean Blue....Kids Thread, October 6, 2012, Fantasy

hey everybody its mariah.
i don't know who has a facebook:confused3......but if u can send me a message on there because it's really confusing to talk on here. even if u dont have a facebook i would still like tto talk to you!!:) so i wouldn't mind giving u my phone number or another way to communicate. Lemme know!!!:goodvibes

hi my name is livie im goin to be 13 on the cruise if u give me ur phone number and ill txt u so we can talk i talk to sarah alot!lol!;)

Hey y'all it's Jordan. Since we have a lot of cheerleaders, just wondering if anyone is competing at Cheersport Nationals in Atlanta on 2/18 - 2/19? It would be cool to cheer each others teams on and meet each other then?:cheer2:

Heey guys! Sorry I haven't been on here lately. I am super excited to go and meet all of you :-) If anyone wants my facebook, message me so we can talk!! :dumbo:

Hey Everyone,
No one has posted in a while so i thought i might ask a question.
What are you most looking forward to on the Fantasy?:yay:

Hello?:wave:
Has anyone been on here lately?:sad2: It is kinda a bummer
I can't wait till the hunger games movie comes out it is supposed to be EPIC!
Is there and Huge HUNGER GAMES fans out there??? If so who do you like best Gale or Peeta??? my opinion is Peeta:cool1:
Catch you all later

So i guess no one is going to post here anymore:confused3. Well i will meet you all on the cruise. Also i hope everyone had an awesome St. Patricks day :shamrock::jumping1:
HG fan #1 :teeth:

hey guys
havent been on in a while! On the dream all the pools were open till 12pm Midnight my idea would be to meet up then all go on the aqua duck together or chill in the pools! I did this with some kids last cruise and it worked out well:cool1: Hopefully we can all get to know each other and make some new friends:hug: oh and call me Alli:rolleyes1
Love
Alli:):woohoo:

btw wats ur cell # u neva told me i txt sarah alot and i would like to txt u.:cutie:

HI my name is josh im 8 right now and in the 3rd grade but will be 9 on the cruise and in fourth grade. I have a dog his names is Bailey and 2 bunnies. I love video games, I was in jujitsu but ive stopped for now. I love legos. this will be my 5th and 6th disney cruise. we are going on two cruises back to back. I have an older brother he's 17 and my sister will be 14 in febuary.I also have a foster baby brother Id like to get to know some of you before the cruise.

Hi Josh, my name is Blair I am 9 and will still be 9 when we cruise October. I am in primary 5 - not sure what grade that would be in US. I like to play football (soccer), play video games and my fav food is cookies. I would like to get to know some of you too before the cruise. :banana:

i wood rather chill in the pools and the aqua duck will be closed at 12 or 11 so lets just chill in the pool but which one and is it still on the first night.:woohoo:

Okay just to clear things up the Aquaduck IS open till 12pm so were clear in that region all pools are open till midnight so we are okay now i don't know about the aqualab becasue that is new:confused3 her are the details

When?- First night
What Time?- 11pm
Where?-Beside the Aquaduck stairs on deck 14
Who?- Anyone who wants to come:)

Lemme know if your planning on coming:)

Hello?:wave:
Has anyone been on here lately?:sad2: It is kinda a bummer
I can't wait till the hunger games movie comes out it is supposed to be EPIC!
Is there and Huge HUNGER GAMES fans out there??? If so who do you like best Gale or Peeta??? my opinion is Peeta:cool1:
Catch you all later

TEAM PEETA allllll the way baby! im just finishing catching fire then im off to read Mockingjay:rotfl:

Okay just to clear things up the Aquaduck IS open till 12pm so were clear in that region all pools are open till midnight so we are okay now i don't know about the aqualab becasue that is new:confused3 her are the details

When?- First night
What Time?- 11pm
Where?-Beside the Aquaduck stairs on deck 14
Who?- Anyone who wants to come:)

Lemme know if your planning on coming:)
I will be coming :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter