Sailing the Ocean Blue....Kids Thread, October 6, 2012, Fantasy

hey my name is Grace i am 11 and in 6th grade going to be 12 and in 7th grade on the cruise i love to play tennis ,make things out of duct tape, swim , roller skate and the beach :beach:this will be my first time on a cruise and i am very excited. :dumbo::donald::tigger::goofy:

hi grace im 12 and im in 6th grade i will turn 12 on the cruise and ill be in 7th grade hope we can hang out and become friends since wer in the same grade and are pretty much the same age we can hangout at the club.:banana::woohoo::yay:

Is the Aquaduck open at 11? I thought the Mickey slide closed at 9 when I was on the Magic/Wonder? Just checking before we all show up? Jordan

HI my name is josh im 8 right now and in the 3rd grade but will be 9 on the cruise and in fourth grade. I have a dog his names is Bailey and 2 bunnies. I love video games, I was in jujitsu but ive stopped for now. I love legos. this will be my 5th and 6th disney cruise. we are going on two cruises back to back. I have an older brother he's 17 and my sister will be 14 in febuary.I also have a foster baby brother Id like to get to know some of you before the cruise.

hey my name is Grace i am 11 and in 6th grade going to be 12 and in 7th grade on the cruise i love to play tennis ,make things out of duct tape, swim , roller skate and the beach :beach:this will be my first time on a cruise and i am very excited. :dumbo::donald::tigger::goofy:

my middle name is grace.lol:banana:

hey guys
havent been on in a while! On the dream all the pools were open till 12pm Midnight my idea would be to meet up then all go on the aqua duck together or chill in the pools! I did this with some kids last cruise and it worked out well:cool1: Hopefully we can all get to know each other and make some new friends:hug: oh and call me Alli:rolleyes1
Love
Alli:):woohoo:

hey guys
havent been on in a while! On the dream all the pools were open till 12pm Midnight my idea would be to meet up then all go on the aqua duck together or chill in the pools! I did this with some kids last cruise and it worked out well:cool1: Hopefully we can all get to know each other and make some new friends:hug: oh and call me Alli:rolleyes1
Love

O.K. sound great :cool1::banana::yay:

hey guys
Love

uuummm so at 12pm and it will be easy callin u alli cus i hav a fran named allison and shes in 6th grade and is 11 and i call her alli and alibug:banana:

HI my name is josh im 8 right now and in the 3rd grade but will be 9 on the cruise and in fourth grade. I have a dog his names is Bailey and 2 bunnies. I love video games, I was in jujitsu but ive stopped for now. I love legos. this will be my 5th and 6th disney cruise. we are going on two cruises back to back. I have an older brother he's 17 and my sister will be 14 in febuary.I also have a foster baby brother Id like to get to know some of you before the cruise.

hi my name is livie i will be turnin 13 on the cruise:cool1:

hey guys
Love

i wood rather chill in the pools and the aqua duck will be closed at 12 or 11 so lets just chill in the pool but which one and is it still on the first night.:woohoo:

Hey, my name is mariah. I'm 14. My lil bro josh is 8 and he's already posted on here. I just though i would post something and meet some people before I go. Would really like to talk to some peaople!!:cool2:

Hey, my name is mariah. I'm 14. My lil bro josh is 8 and he's already posted on here. I just though i would post something and meet some people before I go. Would really like to talk to some peaople!!:cool2:

Hi mariah i am sarah can't wait to meet you i will be 14 on the cruise too so i will see you in the vibe:thumbsup2

hey everybody its mariah.
i don't know who has a facebook:confused3......but if u can send me a message on there because it's really confusing to talk on here. even if u dont have a facebook i would still like tto talk to you!!:) so i wouldn't mind giving u my phone number or another way to communicate. Lemme know!!!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter