• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sailing on the Disney Fantasy 4/18/2015

4/18/15 will be our 5th cruise. Second time on the Fantasy. Had a wonderful time in April 2013 and are really excited about coming back to the Fantasy!

We will like to participate in the FE's.

Travelling will be:

Me-Karen (41)
Hubby-John (45)
DS- Colby (15)
DD-Kaylee (12)

Clari said:
Okay I'll raise my hand to organize the fish extender. Send me a private message with your stateroom number if you have it, the names of those in your cabin, ages, favorite character(s), and email address for later when sending out the list. :)

Thanks for taking the lead clari! !

Started fe shopping on the wkend...this next year and a bit will zoom right pass before we know it...haha

Oh yes clari just saw ur msg...i have some info up a few pages back...will get back to u soon

Favorite characters and stateroom? So it can add you to the FE list. And can you PM me your email address so I can email out the list once it's complete. Thanks

Hello!

Our stateroom # is 7066

DH fav character is Genie from Aladdin
My fav character is Mickey
Colby's fav character is Bolt
Kaylee's fav character is Donald

Thanks for collecting this!

Okay I'll raise my hand to organize the fish extender. Send me a private message with your stateroom number if you have it, the names of those in your cabin, ages, favorite character(s), and email address for later when sending out the list. :)

will add a note on page 1, post #1 with regard to FE's :thumbsup2

Steven

For those who are new to posting on DISboards, please remember to include your name at the end of your post (especially if it is not obvious by your USERid) ... it makes it easier to know who is who. This can be done by typing in your name at the end of each post, or creating a signature via your USER CP.
:confused:

Also, when commenting on someone else's post, please remember to use the QUOTE feature ... so others can understand your comment. It is sometimes hard to understand what someone is saying when posting "okay" (etc) ... not knowing what they were referring to. If you are quoting a rather long post, you are able to delete portions of the original post in your quote. Give it a try ... it's not hard. Remember, you are able to edit your post at any time.
:3dglasses

Steven

I am so looking forward to this cruise. I have wanted to do a big family trip for SO long (especially since I no longer have living parents, sister is in another city and we don't talk much, and extended family are sparse with keeping updated with each other). This trip for me contains 9 family members (In-laws, sis-in-law and hubby, niece and nephew, myself and hubby and son)! GOING TO BE A BLAST! :grouphug:

Anyone else doing a big family trip?:beach:

P.S. Have done WAY too much FE shopping lately, need a FE Anonymous group! :rotfl2:

Terri

I'm still trying to get my parents and sisters with their families to go, but I think my efforts will be fruitless. :( my parents may cave, but my youngest sis And her hubby just built a new house and the other refuses to fly so....

I'm still trying to get my parents and sisters with their families to go, but I think my efforts will be fruitless. :( my parents may cave, but my youngest sis And her hubby just built a new house and the other refuses to fly so....

I also would have asked my sister to come (since she is my only immediate family left on my side), but her and her husband are on disability and barely have money to survive (since they spend on other things...not going there). We tried to work it out so both my son and niece have their birthdays while we are gone (they are 6 days apart) and my husband and I both feel that April has always been the best time to go (at least for the last 2 cruises we have done). We celebrate our 12th anniversary the week before and my in-laws celebrate their 40th less than a month after, so we might try to celebrate those while we are on the ship too. :confused3:)

COSTCO ALERT: For those of you with a membership at Costco, keep an eye out for the following:

1) CIAO Rolling Travel Bag with extendable handle, on wheels … includes many zippered compartments. $29.99

2) CUTTER & BUCK short sleeve, moisture wicking polo shirts, assorted spring colors (ideal for cruise wear), $14.99 each

3) FROZEN Blu-Ray & DVD combo - $23.99 retail, less temporary $4 instant credit = $19.99!

4) SAVING MR. BANKS BluRay – $21.99 (does not include DVD)

Remember, with the exception of SOME electronics, anything you purchase at Costco has a lifetime warranty. If a wheel breaks on luggage … take it back to Costco – get your money back! Also, Disney offers a lifetime DVD / BluRay replacement policy. If you ever damage your Disney DVD or BluRay, a replacement is available for $6.95 (DVD ($8.95 for BluRay).

1) Number of adults / children in your group: 2 adults, 2 children
2) Names of adults in your group: Abigail & Adam
3) Ages of children in your party (at your discretion): 5 and 4
4) General location of where you currently live: Land O Lakes, FL
5) Castaway Club Level: Huh? ;-)
6) Disney Vacation Club owner?: Parents are

Hi We are booked on this cruise!! This will be our 3rd Disney cruise and 3rd time on the Fantasy. We have made some great friends on these cruises (hi Disneywhirled!) and so have our kids. Thankfully, our cruise friends are booked on this week too!

One excursion we absolutely loved and was price friendly was Fury Catamaran in Cozumel. I am hoping Fury Catamaran is available on the east coast too.

Our family consist of
Me
hubby
kids ages at time of sail are
Son 15
Daughter 13
Daughter 9

We just booked this weekend! This will be our first cruise!

1) Number of adults / children in your group: 2 adults/3 kids
2) Names of adults in your group: Kevin & Lauren
3) Ages of children in your party (at your discretion): 17,16,11
4) General location of where you currently live: North of Boston
5) Castaway Club Level: First cruise!
6) Disney Vacation Club owner?: no

1) Number of adults / children in your group: 4 adults, 2 kids
2) Names of adults in your group: Shandra, Galen, Blake and Nanette
3) Ages of children in your party (at your discretion): 5 and 2 (when we sail)
4) General location of where you currently live: Winston-Salem, NC
5) Castaway Club Level: Silver
6) Disney Vacation Club owner?: No

Ditto that! Looks like we've got quite a fun bunch. Can't wait to finally meet you all.

Hi everyone, our family has book 3 rooms on the April 18, 2015 sailing!! There will be six adults and our precious 5 yo grandson. This will be the first DCL sailing for all of us. We are thinking about going to WDW before the cruise, staying at AOA. Can you tell me how the disney transfers work from WDW to PC. How late do they arrive and the cost? Would you book your transfer with a private company? I am new at this posting business, so any help would be appreciated :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter