Sailing on Saturday..Anyone else on board?

bigdaddydawgbone

Earning My Ears
We are heading out Saturday...I believe we are in room 8526. We are from Athens, Georgia and our door will be decorated. Would love to meet others from this board. It will be me, my wife, and three boys, age 15, 13, and 6. My teenage boys are worried that there won't be any kids there age, but I assured them that there would be.

Mike

bigdaddydawgbone said:
We are heading out Saturday...I believe we are in room 8526. We are from Athens, Georgia and our door will be decorated. Would love to meet others from this board. It will be me, my wife, and three boys, age 15, 13, and 6. My teenage boys are worried that there won't be any kids there age, but I assured them that there would be.

Mike

Mike,

If you click on this link http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=592402 it will take you to the December 17th Cruise Meets thread.

Welcome to the DIS!!!!!

bigdaddydawgbone said:

Mike

Hi Mike - we're sailing on Saturday, too - and thanks Verandah_Man for posting the link to the Dec. 17th thread. We have a great groups of DISers going, and we're meeting in the Promenade Lounge at 3 P.M. so be sure to stop by to say "hey." We're also on Deck 8. I have two boys but they are 9 1/2 and 8 - so right between your kids.

We are sailing Sunday, December 18 on the Wonder (4day)! Can't wait! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Have a wonderful time on your cruise!

Hi Mike,
I just read your thread on the 17th cruise thread, but i will say welcome again.
There are tons of kids on our cruise. You dont see many posts by them because they all like to use the PM posts so we "old folks" dont know ehat they are planning, or at least that is what my 14 year old grandaughter tells me. Ha! Ha! If your teens want they can PM some of the teens too.
I will send you a PM and tell you a few of their names so your boys can write if they want. It is a great way for them to get aquainted.
Like Cindy said,
please meet us at 3:00 in the promenade lounge the first day.
mom x4,grandma x4

We'll be on board with you too. My boys are 13 and 10. I also have a DD 16 months old. I know of at least one other 13 year old boy sailing. I think they'll find that they're all in good company. We fly out to Orlanod tomorrow!

bigdaddydawgbone said:

Mike

Mike - I can act like a 15, 13 & 6 year old - if you want to pay for me to come with you - then they will have a play mate... hehehehe :rotfl:

We are also on the 12/17 cruise, travelling with DS17 and DS14. Don't worry about the kids not finding each other - they have some special kind of radar! :goodvibes We usually only see our sons for dinner, the rest of the time they are off doing their own thing. :cool1:

bigdaddydawgbone said:

Mike

Mike

We're just down the hall in 8518 My daughter is 16 and will be in the stack most of the cruise. Right now she has a cast on her arm, kind of hard to miss, we're headed to the Dr in the morning to see if it can come off before we leave on Thursday.

Mike

We wiil also be there on Saturday. Our sons are 17, 15, and 12; our daughter is 10. I can't believe the 18 months since we booked has passed so quickly!!! After reading weekly trip reports, I know our time on the Magic will fly by!!! We will have to cherish every moment!!! See everyone soon!!!

Carol :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter