Sailing Easter Cruise????

Denvick

Disney Fan
Anybody sailing with the Easter bunny (4/10/04)

We went on the last Easter cruise and it was great!!!!!

Want to know how the western cruise is and the ports of call!

Anybody out there??????

We're sailing with you on the Easter Cruise.:boat:

We just recently changed our cruise from March to April and we lucked out and got a Cat 1. We will be in the Walt Suite. I have posted before, but got no response so I thought I would reply to your post.

It will be myself, DH, DD 14, DDs friend 15, and DD 8 in the royal suite and DH's parents will be in a Cat 6.

We would love to have a meet in our suite, so if there are other DISers out there, lets keep this post going.

LeiLani:wave2:

See you there!!! We are have daughters 11 and 9 and a 6 year old son. We are travelling with my parents. Literally counting the days. What do you plan to do about the Easter Bunny? I was thinking he could visit the Sun. before the cruise and bring cruise stuff in the baskets; but would my 6 year old go for it??? In any event, we'll be looking forward to meeting everyone!

Hi all4wdw,

I am so glad you posted a reply. Hopefully, we will get a few more to post now.

We have to figure out how to do the Easter Bunny also. We will probably do like you and have him visit early and then have something special (but small) for Easter Sunday. I believe they do an Easter egg hunt in the clubs so that should be fun. I also am thinking about having Shirley at A Perfect Gift make up baskets for the girls. I may ask that they hide these in the cabin instead of placing them out like she usually does, so I can place them out on Saturday night. I will also have to have her make up something for when we board, because I know my kids will be expecting something in the cabin from Mickey and the gang. My youngest will turn 8 in March so she will be in the same group as your 9yo.

Like I posted before, we are in the Walt suite so I would be happy to have a meet in our cabin. If everyone wants to do this maybe we can set up a time and do a drinks and snacks meet.

I am so excited I just don't think I can wait till April. :hyper:

Any more April 10th Easter cruisers out there???

LeiLani:wave2:

LeiLani-
I am so jealous of you in the cat. 1!! I am sure you will love it. If you are so inclined, we would love to meet/greet everyone from the boards. Let's keep in touch.....Hopefully, there will be lots more dis'ers on the cruise.

Barb

Giving this a little bump.:wave2:

I know there has to be more DISers out there on the 4/10/04 Easter Cruise!:boat:

LeiLani

We will be on that cruise! Our boys will be 12 & 14 by the time the cruise rolls around. We have gone on the 3 & 4 day cruises, but this will be our first 7 day and I can't wait!:boat:

Hey mouseclick1!

It's great to have you on board. We will have our 14yo & 7yo DDs and 15yo DDs friend with us in the Cat 1, and my DH's parents will be in a Cat 6. We are so looking forward to this cruise. :hyper:

As it gets closer to cruise time I will start putting together a list of DISers and organize a meet in our cabin if everyone wants.

Also, I noticed a post from Hans Solo and he (?) has a 14yo daughter so it looks like we might have a few teenagers on this cruise. Maybe we can get them connected before hand.::yes::

LeiLani

A meet sounds like fun!

I wonder what kind of special activities they might have for Easter?

Hi Denvick
It looks like your family and my family are the only repeat Easter Cruisers from this year.
My family, especially my 14yo DD and 12yo DS, are looking forward to our 3rd Disney Cruise.
We look forward to meeting the rest of the DIS'ers at the terminal. Remember guys, be early!!! Is it too early the RSVP for the DIS meet at DVC4US's Cat I suite?
As for the onboard Easter activities, I will go through our navigators and post on what went on this year.

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have started a new thread on the cruise meets board because we were not on there.

The title for the thread is 20040410 - Roll Call April 10, 2004 Easter Cruise!!!

Let's keep the thread going, so everyone post on the new thread.

Thanks,
LeiLani

Hey DenVick and HansSolo,

I will be thinking of you when we disembark. I am so upset that I had to change my plans to the week prior. Kaitie (15yo) is especially sad that she will be cruising w/out her buddie Erin. Maybe, Hans, we could meet for bfst at the port or something. We will be going on to the Hard Rock Hotel for 2 days afterwards and I don't think will be in much of a hurry...although trekking our luggage around won't be fun.

What do you think about Xmas? Let me know in an Email to me or Kate.

I will keep in touch and when I go I'll send updates from the ship.
Perhaps we will leave you a secret note somewhere....send you on a scavenger hunt!!!

Keep in touch!

DCBrown:Pinkbounc :( :Pinkbounc :( :Pinkbounc pirate:

Hi,
I also replied to DVC4us, but also wanted to give you a little bump.....

We will be on the Easter Cruise w/ you!!

I'll be sailing w/ my wife and two of our boys, ages 14 & 8.

It is 10 degrees in Michigan today, w/ a wind chill of -15!!!
Wow, it's cold!!! The cruise keeps me going!!!

See you on the ship......

DVC4us is trying to have a little get together on the ship.....

Maybe we can all meet and say...HI!!

Doug :hyper:

Responded to roll call as well.
Our group is myself, DH, DS-11, DD's-9,4 and 11 months, plus grandma. Hoping to find some buddies for DS, poor guy spends every day in house full of women LOL
See you on board!

Melissa
NeverlandClub:sunny:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

We'll be there! We're freezing our behinds off here in Chicago, so we can't wait. It will be me, dh, ds (9), dd (71/2), mil, fil. It's the first cruise for us! We're in category 8, deck 5.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter