Sailing 11/11/12 Will there be any Christmas Decorations or Events onboard?

ORDisneyfans

Mouseketeer
We like to get our Christmas pictures while on our November vacation. This has been at Disney several times and even Hawaii. Can we look forward to any Christmas decorations this early on board? Thanks in advance!

Sailing in 20days and doing my last minute planning!

ORDisneyfans said:
We like to get our Christmas pictures while on our November vacation. This has been at Disney several times and even Hawaii. Can we look forward to any Christmas decorations this early on board? Thanks in advance!

Sailing in 20days and doing my last minute planning!

Others have reported decorations are put into place the first week of November and fully completed with the Gingerbread Houses a couple of weeks prior to Thanksgiving...so, it appears you will be good to go Christmas pic-wise!:)

We were on the Magic last November from the 12th-19th and the whole ship was decorated for Christmas. They were working on the Gingerbread house, but it was almost completed. There was a beautiful tree in the lobby and lots of garland and poinsettas everywhere.

Yay! We are on the 11-11-12 Dream Cruise. I'm so excited that it will be decorated for Xmas!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter