Sagamore Lake George

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by Peterd, Mar 25, 2002.

1. Peterd

Peterd DIS Veteran

Has anyone traded into the Sagamore in Lake George? I was wondering if one room was enough.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. bjcgl

bjcgl Earning My Ears

We traded to the Sagamore and what we got was a one bedroom villa - or maybe it was 2BRs. It had a kitchen, living room w/ sofabed, a nice bedroom, and I think it hada room that had been a dining room but was changed into a bedroom. It was not in the main hotel building - just a short walk away.

4. bres@westernMA

bres@westernMA Mouseketeer

Thru the Concierge program we rented a Lodge Suite, that is a condo like room in series of buildings directly on Lake George apart from, but near the main hotel. The suite had a fireplaced living room with a dining area and small kitchen. There was a balcony off the living room. The couch was sectional and might have opened into a sleeper? The bedroom featured a king-sized bed. Everything was done in Adirondack style. It was very nice. The hotel, grounds and area were wonderful and of course Lake George is beautiful. I haven’t stayed in the hotel itself but I would think the rooms have to be smaller (they are less points per night!) You should call the Sagamore and ask.