• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sagamore Lake George

Peterd

DIS Veteran
Has anyone traded into the Sagamore in Lake George? I was wondering if one room was enough.

We traded to the Sagamore and what we got was a one bedroom villa - or maybe it was 2BRs. It had a kitchen, living room w/ sofabed, a nice bedroom, and I think it hada room that had been a dining room but was changed into a bedroom. It was not in the main hotel building - just a short walk away.

Thru the Concierge program we rented a Lodge Suite, that is a condo like room in series of buildings directly on Lake George apart from, but near the main hotel. The suite had a fireplaced living room with a dining area and small kitchen. There was a balcony off the living room. The couch was sectional and might have opened into a sleeper? The bedroom featured a king-sized bed. Everything was done in Adirondack style. It was very nice. The hotel, grounds and area were wonderful and of course Lake George is beautiful. I haven’t stayed in the hotel itself but I would think the rooms have to be smaller (they are less points per night!) You should call the Sagamore and ask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter