safes

mawe54180

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know how big the in room safes are at POP? Are they large enough to fit a laptop? IF not what do you do with your laptop. We have a lock, but what is there to lock it to. Or am I just to worried about it? Is it okay to just leave it in your room?
Thanks,
Maw

No it isn't large enough for a laptop. I suggest investing in a cable lock for your laptop. They are about $20 and then you can secure it to a piece of furniture in the room.

Some will suggest hiding it in your suitcase but I don't recommend that.

We lock ours into our suitcases it always seems to work. When we were at the Yacht Club we left them out but that was stupid, we just got lazy and we were lucky.

We were at All Star Sports from 12/16 to 12/23 and my daughter just left hers in her satchel in the room, never gave it a second thought and things were fine.

I know people will come back and tell horror stories of having their laptop ripped off but I leave the thing plugged in and just put into a empty drawer. It's a clear signal that there is something electronic in there because the cord is visable. I never have had a problem. I've even left the laptop out on the desk and it's never been taken.

I stayed at Pop in October and I put my laptop in the safe every day. I had to stand it on end and it fit perfectly. My laptop is almost the exact size of the safe. When closed, my laptop measures 14" x 10". I also had room to put 2 boxes of jewelry in there with the laptop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter