Safe sizes at various resorts

mommysdb

Earning My Ears
In just a couple of weeks we will be embarking on a two week split stay - poly, BC then Fort Wilderness ( I know, I've been told it is a weird combination). :) We know from past visits that the safe at the poly will hold our 13" MacBook Pro. We have heard contradictory things about safe size at the BC and absolutely nothing about FW. Does anyone know the safe sizes at BC and FW and if your computer won't fit, what do you do with it?

Thanks got any help with this.

If people don't know about safe sizes, could anyone please tell me what can be done if the computer doesn't fit in the safe. Can you leave it at the front desk or is the something else I could do? Thanks for any advice :)

If people don't know about safe sizes, could anyone please tell me what can be done if the computer doesn't fit in the safe. Can you leave it at the front desk or is the something else I could do? Thanks for any advice :)

1) Some might fit into the safety deposit boxes at Front Desk.
2) Most do not.
3) You cannot leave it at Front Desk.
4) Most folks just leave it in their room.

mommysdb said:

Locking in your luggage would be the next safest thing to do if it doesn't fit in the safe.

This is the safe at Beach Club Villas. Don't know if it's the same in the Beach Club regular hotel. My iPad 2 in its case is 7 1/2" x 9 3/4".

It's a weird camera angle - the safe looks like a walk-in closet!

SafewithiPad2vertical.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter