• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Safe Passage site no longer works with EarthLink email addresses

Mathmagicland

Disneyland - the original since 1955
Sharing to help others with EarthLink email addresses in the future - as of April, DCL Safe Passage accounts with an EarthLink email address will not receive the required confirmation code to link a new reservation to the account for uploading /confirming vax & test information.

I’ve been trying to link a new reservation to an existing Safe Passage account for several days. I’ve both talked with and emailed Safe Passage, customer service and IT, several times & without resolution. I finally talked with someone this morning who was familiar with and knowledgeable about the problem.

Ever since an April update, EarthLink is blocking any confirmation code emails from the Safe Passage website. And, without that confirmation code, I couldn’t link the new reservations. Safe Passage has been trying to work with EarthLink without success. Safe Passage is not able to work around it on their side, so the new reservation shows up in my account.

The only resolution is to create a new non-EarthLink email address to use with Safe Passage. Here are the steps to update Safe Passage profile email info -

—Create a new non-EarthLink email account
—Log into Safe Passage under existing email
—Remember your Safe Passage password - smile!
—Go to the Safe Passage profile page (click on the bubble head in upper right of the screen, then My Profile)
—Update the email address & hit Save
—Safe Passage will send a confirmation code to the new email address, which must be entered to save the new email address to your profile.

After this is done, you can link new reservations to your existing Safe Passage account. You’ll need the password as the new login to Safe Passage is your new email address and your old password.

EarthLink has added new spam filtering capabilities which are rather aggressive. I help publish a couple of different newsletters, and EarthLink autoresponds with spam alerts from many, if not most subscribers on our list. Supposedly the emails are in a spam folder and available for you to pick up.

At least now we know why he’s not getting the code. Thank you!

EarthLink has added new spam filtering capabilities which are rather aggressive. I help publish a couple of different newsletters, and EarthLink autoresponds with spam alerts from many, if not most subscribers on our list. Supposedly the emails are in a spam folder and available for you to pick up.
The safe passage emails are not going to any of the available spam folders in the recipients EarthLink email account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter