Safari Room and Explorer Room

VMK_Princess_Chloe

DIS Veteran
How do you get those two rooms? I was told that you can get them at parks or also by getting high scores on games. Then another person told me you had to do both. Can anyone tell me for real how you get both of those rooms? is there more than one way or does it take both? Which games? I know jungle cruise for Explorer room.

Thanks for your help!
Heather

I believe you can get a PDF for an Explorer Tent Room by placing in the top ten in Jungle Cruise scores. You take that to the park and "cash it in" for the card with code on it. Or, you can just fill out the Frontierland Quest form (scratch off the correct answers) in WDW (not sure how it works in DL), and it's one of the prizes if you get all the answers right.

The AKL Safari room can only be gotten in WDW by doing the Thrill Seekers Quest. Hope this helps some. :)

VMK_Princess_Chloe said:
How do you get those two rooms? I was told that you can get them at parks or also by getting high scores on games. Then another person told me you had to do both. Can anyone tell me for real how you get both of those rooms? is there more than one way or does it take both? Which games? I know jungle cruise for Explorer room.

Thanks for your help!
Heather
What happens is that when you get a high score on the Jungle Cruise, you get a voucher that you need to bring into a Disney Park.

You also get it in a Prize Pack when you complete your quests.

The last way to get it is by getting a Best Guest/Game/Quest room

And I think I was that person, lol

Chloe, if you need a Tent room let me know and I can make a reasonable trade for one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter