Sadly sold!

jason1969

Earning My Ears
Hi all, I'd just like to publicly say how happy we have been going to Disney over the years, but sadly had to sell our interest. Magic Vacation Title, and Nancy Kirsch were excellent throughout the whole process. We got to deal with her via the sponsors - the Timeshare Store - and the whole process was a breeze. We opted for cheques to be sent to our home address, and even that process was quite quick n easy. I would highly recommend the company for buying or selling, and wholeheartedly would follow their advice and will use them when (hopefully) we are able to buy again.
There were no upfront fees, we didnt have to part with any money at all until sold - and this was only for notary public fees. They were so helpful I highly recommend them for just advice, and for buying and selling.
Jason (sadly without DVC!)

Sorry to hear about your news but good to know you received good service. hope you decide to return soon!!!!:)

Sorry you had to sell, but perhaps you'll be back again in the future! Best of luck to you.

Thanks for the kind words. We have a great team here at The Timeshare Store, Inc.®. :cheer2:

Robert

sorry you had to sell.

this is a strange post for your first.

really considering selling some myself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter