Sad news to pass along...ILUVDXL has passed away

Kirk said:
So sad!! Is there any charity or something the family has specified?

First of all, thank you so much, Mare, for posting this. I had originally written the post, but somehow, the DIS kept kicking it out as "duplicate post" . . .

Oh, it was such a shock. Never in a million years did I expect to hear that from Joe on Saturday. I was totally dumbfounded, and try as I might, I just coudn't hold back my tears as I spoke to him.

I will call Joe again tonight and ask about where to direct any contributions.

Life just seems so unfair at times. My deepest condolences to Kathy's husband and family. Her presence here will be missed. :(

:sad1: My condolences to her family and friends :hug:. Her user ID has always stood out to me because I think it refers to Dixie Landings/Riverside - a place that holds such a special spot in my heart, too. It is so senseless and tragic that a mugging may have led to this :(.

Oh my! That is very sad. My prayers are with her family right now.

She always sent the nicest PMs. She'll be missed. :(

My condolences to her husband, family and friends. She always offered great advice and I so enjoyed her posts. I believe I may have had the privelege of meeting her at a DIS meet a few years back!!!

I'm so sorry! I didn't know Kathy well but I always enjoyed reading her posts and I will really miss her on the DIS.

Oh my!!! :( What tragic, sad news!!! My condolences and many hugs go out to her family.

Oh my :( This is very sad. She will be missed, prayers sent for family and friends.

Terribly sad news. I remember Kathy as an especially lovely lady. My thoughts with her family at this sorrowful time.

I'm so shocked and sad to read this. Bless her heart. She is in my prayers, as well as her family.

This is just heartbreaking to hear. She was a dear soul and always kind to others. She will be sorely missed :(

Katholyn

OMG!!! I was just thinking of her yesterday, wondering if she would be coming to the Boston Dis meet. Oh this is such sad news!
She will be missed. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter