Sad news... this time it's Barry...

Barry-

Let me be among the first to say how sorry I am for your loss, and Robin, I'm sorry I didn't get on the other boards, but I feel for ya too hon..

I can't tell you how sad I felt when I heard Robin...

Please pass on our thoughts!

Barry and Robin,

I am so sorry about your recent losses. You both have been in my thoughts.

Thanks for all you do on this board, even when you have so much on your mind and heart.

Nan

Thank you for your kind words.

I thought that I would be off the boards for a few days, but I've discovered the boards give me a lot of happiness and strength. My presence here may be diminished over the next few days, but I will check in from time to time.

I am soooo sorry for your loss, Barry!
You should know that my wishes, thougts and prayers are with you all the time.

Take Care!

Barry,
I'm so sorry about your grandmother. I hope you have many wonderful memories your time together.

Take care,
Renee

I am so sorry to hear of both your losses.
Please know that all of our thoughts are with you & your families at this sad time.
I wish I had some eloquent words, but alas, I am but a simple woman who can just sit with you and be a friend to you at this most difficult time.
I know we are hours apart, but if there is anything I can do or provide, please, feel free to call on me.

Take care,

hag

Robin and Barry,
Just wanted to let you know how much your advice and good will is appreciated by those of us who visit these boards. Our prayers are with you in these times of sorrow.

Barry, I am so sorry for your loss. Ohai and I both send our love and aloha. And if there is anything we can do for you, please let us know.

Barry - so sorry to hear the sad news! - keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter