Sad day

Status
Not open for further replies.

d8c.gif

Gross.

This is too important
agree, we all know what this thread is about, and theses already been one stoking the flames to start the arguments. But this is Disboards and this thread will get locked soon enough, so IN BEFORE THE LOCK is just acknowledging that and trying to keep this lighthearted.

agree, we all know what this thread is about, and theses already been one stoking the flames to start the arguments. But this is Disboards and this thread will get locked soon enough, so IN BEFORE THE LOCK is just acknowledging that and trying to keep this lighthearted.
Don’t mansplain me. It’s not a good look. And there is nothing lighthearted about this topic. Trying to make it so is disgusting.

Don’t mansplain me. It’s not a good look. And there is nothing lighthearted about this topic. Trying to make it so is disgusting.
I apologize for offending you. My point was it's only a matter of time before this thread gets locked. It's not a commentary on the subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter