Sad day tomorrow :( Update Post 31

so sorry, thinking of you and your family :grouphug:

so sorry to hear of your sad loss, my thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time.

Oh Juliette, Im so sorry for your loss, my thoughts and prayers are with you:hug::hug::hug:

Sorry for your loss Juliette, my thoughts are with you & your family:hug:

sorry to hear of your loss, sending lots of love and hugs your way at this sad time :grouphug:

:hug: Oh Juliette, I am so sorry to hear of your mum's passing, I'm thinking of you and your family at this very sad time, huge hugs to you all xx

Thanks to everyone for the messages. I am OK at the moment and am keeping busy organising the funeral etc. My Mum was not a typical 74 year old. She was a huge Buffy fan (odd I know) and loved this song, which was featured in the series:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BT69sPIGCaI

I know it's not the typical funeral song, but we are thinking of including it in the service. She listened to this song when my Dad died too :(

Thanks to everyone for the messages. I am OK at the moment and am keeping busy organising the funeral etc. My Mum was not a typical 74 year old. She was a huge Buffy fan (odd I know) and loved this song, which was featured in the series:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BT69sPIGCaI

I know it's not the typical funeral song, but we are thinking of including it in the service. She listened to this song when my Dad died too :(

At your mums funeral i think you should play what is relevant to her, no matter what it is.At my friends funeral a few weeks ago they played Shine by Take That, because it meant something to her.

So sorry for your loss, thinking of you and your family at this difficult time. *hugs*

You know there is always support here on these wonderful boards if you ever need it x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter