• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sad.... 10yr old killed by bus at WDW (2nd story added)

I can't blame the bus yet, since no details are available. But as a parent, I have experience very excited kids who run around while waiting for a bus. This is so tragic. :(

Good Grief....another bus accident. What is going on? My heart goes out to that child's family.

That is so sad! So many traffic accidents at the moment! :sad2:

My thoughts go out to family and friends.

Wow news spreads fast, it just happened a half hour ago. This is so sad. I just can't imagine this anytime and anywhere but to happen on a vacation when yo uare expecting to have this amazing rrip is so awful. I can only imagine all the people who were around to witness it.

How sad!
And as others have said, what's going on with WDW transport at the moment!!

Thoughts are with the family

:goodvibes

How terrible! My heart goes out to the child's family.

I hate to say it, but I think soon the NTSB is going to be taking a hard look at WDW transportation in general, and mandating certain changes, whether they are Disney-like changes or not....

I hate to say it, but I think soon the NTSB is going to be taking a hard look at WDW transportation in general, and mandating certain changes, whether they are Disney-like changes or not....

I am curious what you mean. I am not trying to disagree, but just what unDisney like changes? Though we drive to Disney, we never move our car and only use the busses so I wonder what changes you mean. Something I may be overlooking?

How incredibly sad:sad1: I cant even begin to imagine what that family is going through

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter