Sabrina & Jim's PJ: 05/26 Please don't ask....

Which shoes do you like better?

• hot pink pumps with bows

• hot pink satin sling backs

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ok, I am a little traumatized. I just found out that pleasure island is closing! I didn't know that! I was planning on having my epcot ceremony, a brunch, then a break, dessert party and then dancing at PI. DF does not want to hire a DJ! now I have no idea what to do. Does anybody have any suggestions??? Anything would help! thanks

I know it wouldn't be the same but what about something like the atlantic dance hall on the boardwalk? I don't know much about it, but just a thought!

PI closing is throwing some wrenches in a lot of Brides plans. What about jelly rolls? I've never been there so I don't know the size and I know it wouldn't be dancing but still fun. We have a piano bar pretty close and I would rather go there than a club any day.

PI closing is throwing some wrenches in a lot of Brides plans. What about jelly rolls? I've never been there so I don't know the size and I know it wouldn't be dancing but still fun. We have a piano bar pretty close and I would rather go there than a club any day.

I have actually never been there. I may use this site as a place to go for my bachelorette since my plans for PI are a bust

Not sure what day your wedding is on - just wanted to let you know.

We are getting married on a Monday and our afternoon reception is at ADH. It is a great space.

Linda

I have talking with DF recently and we have decided to postpone our wedding for the second time. The first time we postponed was due to a serious illness I had 2 years ago. Now it is because of a turn of events in our lives. We are moving out of province for DF's job in a couple of months. We have to move away, start a new job, start at a new school and get a new place to live all a couple of months before we had wanted to get married. We are now going to have an August 2010 wedding. I guess it will give me even more time to plan.

I am sorry to hear that, I am sure its is disappointing but like you said its gives you more time to plan. All the life changes you mentioned could make it very stressful and you want to be able to enjoy your wedding day, esp. at disney world. thinking of you and best wishes....:goodvibes

Aww I'm sorry to hear that!!!! Good luck with everything hun :) 2010 seems like a long time away but it really won't take that long..the 2 years will fly by.

I'm sorry you have to move things back again. That must have been a tough decision. But, at least that means you get to stick around these boards planning and helping others!

Sorry to hear that you have to postpone! I hope the move represents a good opportunity for your DF. At least this way, you'll have extra time to save and plan every detail!

Sorry you have to move the date back, but if it the best thing for you then I guess it is a good thing!

Sorry you have to push back the wedding. But that's just extra time to save up for an even more magical wedding!!

Aw, sorry to hear that the wedding's going to be postponed....but congrats on the life changes! I'm sure that everything will work out for the best and that you will have a magical wedding!:wizard:

I am sorry to hear that, I am sure its is disappointing but like you said its gives you more time to plan. All the life changes you mentioned could make it very stressful and you want to be able to enjoy your wedding day, esp. at disney world. thinking of you and best wishes....:goodvibes

Aww I'm sorry to hear that!!!! Good luck with everything hun :) 2010 seems like a long time away but it really won't take that long..the 2 years will fly by.

I'm sorry you have to move things back again. That must have been a tough decision. But, at least that means you get to stick around these boards planning and helping others!

Sorry to hear that you have to postpone! I hope the move represents a good opportunity for your DF. At least this way, you'll have extra time to save and plan every detail!

Sorry you have to move the date back, but if it the best thing for you then I guess it is a good thing!

Sorry you have to push back the wedding. But that's just extra time to save up for an even more magical wedding!!

Aw, sorry to hear that the wedding's going to be postponed....but congrats on the life changes! I'm sure that everything will work out for the best and that you will have a magical wedding!:wizard:

Thank you ladies for your nice words of encouragement. I'll still be actively planning and adding thinks in my pj :goodvibes

Well I think the wedding will take place as originally planned :yay: :yay: :yay:
I was talking to DF and we just really want to get married. We don't need extra frills, after all it is disney and it is quite magical on it's own! WE already have the money for the wedding, it was just all the rest of the stuff that we were worried
about: getting there, honeymoon, etc etc. I am going to keep going on with planning!

I made a few changes to the ceremony music that I want. I heard Aerosmith's "Don't want to miss a thing" the other day and I totally forgot how amazing that song is! Since I am having a string quartet I checked out the instrumental and it is equally amazing. Since my MaidOH and ManOH are HUGE AErosmith fans, they will be walking down the aisle to that. They were both super excited when I told them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter