SAB in september

Disneymomma0783

Mouseketeer
Well we switched from the poly to yacht club for the first 9 nights of our trip this September!! And we are stoked!
Just curious though, I know SAB is large and there are tonnes of areas, but since September is still quite warm, does it get crazy busy? We are planning two full resort days, plus coming back a couple afternoons to enjoy it. Kids will be 9 and 3.
Thanks!
And on a side note, if anyone has any tips for SAB, it would be greatly appreciated!

I've never stayed at YC in September but we have stayed there the last two summers (late August) and have no problem swimming at SAB. We find sometimes it's harder in the afternoon to find chairs that don't have towels reserving them but swimming-wise, it's never too crowded in my opinion. We also switched our late August stay from the Poly to YC. We got too nervous with the quiet pool projected to be closed at the Poly, as we are pool people and also the other construction. You will love the YC!

We stayed at BCV last year end of Sept and the pool was not crowded. Could always find chairs and have our own space. Have fun!

Thank you both!

But this was be exact reason we switched too! We booked he magical rate, and this worked out to be a bit cheaper too. The poly is a dream of ours for sure, but I was scared it was going to not up to our expectations and the pool would be over crowded!

We stayed end of September last year and it was fabulous! The slide never had but a few people ahead of us, there were more than enough tubes to float in the lazy river... tons of chairs, tons of space! It was AWESOME!
Going early September this year and hoping for an equal experience :)

Make sure to be in the section close to where the slide ends for Epcot Fireworks one night :) My girls thought watching fireworks while in the pool was one of the best things "ever" :)

We stayed end of September last year and it was fabulous! The slide never had but a few people ahead of us, there were more than enough tubes to float in the lazy river... tons of chairs, tons of space! It was AWESOME!
Going early September this year and hoping for an equal experience :)

Make sure to be in the section close to where the slide ends for Epcot Fireworks one night :) My girls thought watching fireworks while in the pool was one of the best things "ever" :)
Awesome thank you!! I have read that you can view fireworks from the resort or spots of it, and I can't wait! My kids will love it!!

DH and I have stayed at YC/BC in September for the last four years and SAB has been uncrowded even to the point of seeming almost empty (we have been several times where we were the only people in a lifeguards section to watch, that is a little weird). We go mostly at night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter