• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Saana questions

mara61

Mouseketeer
Two questions:

I'm in the process of finishing up planning our ADR's before my window opens on the 21st and I'm trying to get a time frame idea for Saana (first time dining there). The day that I'm planning on us eating there ( Oct. 22 DH, myself, ds 10 and ds 8 plus maybe 2 more adults), I am planning a DS morning and an Epcot evening. With appetizers and possibly desert roughly how long will a meal take at Saana? I'm thinking 1.5-2, with a early dinner reservation. What time does their dinner service start?

Thanks so much,

Mara

I know that dinner starts at 5pm. I would plan on 2 hrs for dinner, to be safe.

I'm wondering how much time your travel will eat up? We're planning on Sanaa after our AK day to minimize it, but we'll be using the bus system. If you're driving, it won't be as cumbersome.

We are staying at Kidani so no extra travel time. I have the bulk of the day on the 19th planned for HS with dinner at Boma. Tuesday is one of our extra days at HS to concentrate on our favorites we should be out by noon at the latest.

Thank you for the dinner time. If we don't make it over to Epcot no biggie, personally I'd rather chill at the hotel but my DH likes to be on the move.

IIRC dinner starts at 5. Bonus points: it will still be daylight, so you can see the animals outside. I doubt that you would need 2 hours. While we tend to linger over dinner, we've usually been done in 1 1/2hrs at Sanaa. So you should be able to get over to Epcot for a little while.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter