• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

s

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are thinking of marketing this professionally I'd suggest you put it on a YouTube account separate from the one you use to comment on women and Underaged Beauty Queens.

Telling a group of blondes that you'd be willing to .... have relations with them ... isn't really the kind of thing that makes Mattel anxious to sign a contract.

If you are thinking of marketing this professionally I'd suggest you put it on a YouTube account separate from the one you use to comment on women and Underaged Beauty Queens.

Telling a group of blondes that you'd be willing to .... have relations with them ... isn't really the kind of thing that makes Mattel anxious to sign a contract.

Good point. :thumbsup2

:thumbsup2

s

I have no idea what youre even talking about. Would you please go away

Since apparently you don't know what she is talking about, if someone were to look at your YouTube Channel (Assuming that the ActMax is your channel since that is where the video you posted is from) it shows your videos and any videos that you have made comments for. Some of those comments are not so DIS friendly.

She's talking about your "past life". You can't post stuff all over the internet and then tell people they are not allowed to comment on it.

I've told you before, there are no secrets on the internet.

We all knew, because you told us, that you'd done an indy film a few years ago.

Now you gave us a link to a You Tube video that has your real name on it, and also has your You Tube user name.

Run your name through imdb and we found the film, and the awful reviews it got.

Click on your You Tube user name, and we all saw the comments you made about other people's videos.

I doubt any family friendly game manufacturer would appreciate your comments about the beauty pageant contestant.

I will give you another piece of free legal advice. I don't practice in the family law field, but I've gotten familiar with child custody issues....You need to make sure you nail down the change of custody agreement with your ex, and have the court sign off on it, before your ex changes her mind. Because now if I googled your name, I'm sure that your comments here, your comments on You Tube and other posts you may have made around the net will pop up.

You may be a wonderful person in real life and an excellent father, but if I were representing your ex in a custody proceeding I would have a field day with what you posted. You'd be hearing the phrase "parental alienation" pop out of my mouth over and over again.

Since apparently you don't know what she is talking about, if someone were to look at your YouTube Channel (Assuming that the ActMax is your channel since that is where the video you posted is from) it shows your videos and any videos that you have made comments for. Some of those comments are not so DIS friendly.

some of them are creepy, just plain creepy

I know what she's talking about Jenna Marbles and The beauty queen are not underage. You people are really sad and petty. Why don't you please all go away. I was trying to get feed back on this, not be attacked by a bunch of over weight bitter house wives that hate their lives so they try to bring misery to everyone who is trying to accomplish something in life. Please all go away and spread your misery and vile on someone else. OK :goodvibes

Well now...

I know what she's talking about Jenna Marbles and The beauty queen are not underage. You people are really sad and petty. Why don't you please all go away. I was trying to get feed back on this, not be attacked by a bunch of over weight bitter house wives that hate their lives so they try to bring misery to everyone who is trying to accomplish something in life. Please all go away and spread your misery and vile on someone else. OK :goodvibes

OK, off to get myself another cookie. :thumbsup2

I've told you before, there are no secrets on the internet.

We all knew, because you told us, that you'd done an indy film a few years ago.

Now you gave us a link to a You Tube video that has your real name on it, and also has your You Tube user name.

Run your name through imdb and we found the film, and the awful reviews it got.

Click on your You Tube user name, and we all saw the comments you made about other people's videos.

I doubt any family friendly game manufacturer would appreciate your comments about the beauty pageant contestant.

I will give you another piece of free legal advice. I don't practice in the family law field, but I've gotten familiar with child custody issues....You need to make sure you nail down the change of custody agreement with your ex, and have the court sign off on it, before your ex changes her mind. Because now if I googled your name, I'm sure that your comments here, your comments on You Tube and other posts you may have made around the net will pop up.

You may be a wonderful person in real life and an excellent father, but if I were representing your ex in a custody proceeding I would have a field day with what you posted. You'd be hearing the phrase "parental alienation" pop out of my mouth over and over again.

s

So if we are all apparently a bunch of overweight bitter housewives, then why do you choose the DIS to post on? I do think it is pretty valid feedback not to send that link where they can see inapproriate comments to people that you want to market you product to.

And for the record we are all not overweight houseswives - I am not a housewife, I happen to be a project manager and I am not overweight (I do 5Ks/10Ks and a few half marathons, take jiu jitsu classes and go to the gym 4-5 days a week)

So if we are all apparently a bunch of overweight bitter housewives, then why do you choose the DIS to post on? I do think it is pretty valid feedback not to send that link where they can see inapproriate comments to people that you want to market you product to.

And for the record we are all not overweight houseswives - I am not a housewife, I happen to be a project manager and I am not overweight (I do 5Ks/10Ks and a few half marathons, take jiu jitsu classes and go to the gym 4-5 days a week)

I AM a housewife and I'm not either. Lol... Actually thinking of getting into a martial art as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter