?'s regarding peg aria twin stroller

Discussion in 'Disney for Families' started by mom2meiko, Oct 12, 2009.

1. mom2meiko

mom2meiko Mouseketeer

Hi all! These questions are specifically for other Peg Aria/Aria Twin stroller users.

We recently bought the Peg Perego Aria Twin stroller. Love it so far but we need 4 things to make it perfect. :) We're planning to bring it to WDW in January but need some additions first. :)

1. Did any of you buy the car seat adapter and succesfully use it with a Graco Snugride carseat? (I don't want to waste the $40 if it isn't going to work.)

2. What do you find to be the best add on for parent storage? Let's face it - the biggest design flaw is the lack of storage. Looking for cupholders with at least another pocket for cell phone, keys, etc.

3. Looking for a travel bag for gate checking the stroller in Jan when we head down to wdw. Which one did you find fits best?

4. Do you have a good suggestion for a rain cover? Something that we can use to keep the kids toasty and dry even in pretty decent rain?

Thanks in advance!!!! :)

2. cancer_survivor_06

cancer_survivor_06 DIS Veteran

I don't have an answer for question 1 and 4 but I purhased the graco side by side raincover from walmart it was 12 or 14 dollars and for a cupholder I use the valco baby universal cupholder. I recently purchased a skiphop saddle bag on clearence at returnsforsale.com it was like 13 dollars it straps on and is perfect for stuffing things that you need fast access to I have mine hooked on the back of my stroller but you can also hook them on the sides.

ETA~ walmart has the cupholders on their website and the jeep sbs raincover looks more like the one I have. they also have several jl childress accessories that would be great I personally don't like soft cupholders so I tend to stay away from those types of accessories and the valco ones are good and sturdy and my disney mugs fit nice and snug in them.

3. Schmeck

Schmeck <font color=blue>Funny thing is now my 17 year old

Question #2 - pocket for cellphone and keys? I'd never leave those in a stroller at WDW, so I wouldn't need a pocket for them - but it was handy to have a big mesh bag attachment for wet ponchos and sweatshirts. I found mine at Walmart in the baby section.