• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

?s about Palo - 1st nt of 3 nt Wonder

frozeninroch

Earning My Ears
Hello again. I am wondering if it will be difficult to get ressies at Palo for the first night of a 3 night cruise? Our 3 kids will all be at the clubs the first night (and they think they might not want to go again after that), so it seems that would be the night for Palo. Also, how can I find out what restaurant we will miss if we do go to Palo on the first night? How much extra does Palo cost? Is it a per person or per couple fee? Thank you!

Didn't go the past two times, but what I remember from our first cruise (4 nt) was that when you found out about your rotation depended on whether you are just cruising or coming from WDW.
It is on your KTW card if so - if not you'll find out when you first get to your stateroom.

When we went we had no trouble getting reserv. - we just headed up to Palo & made them - BUT we were traveling alone & were open to any day or time and it was the first few months DCL had been sailing. According to this board it is a mad rush now & you have to head for one of the reserv. places as soon as you get on board. That makes it difficult to know what rest. you're going to miss if you don't have the card to tell you.

Palo's is $5.00 per person. It is a very nice rest. with very good food, but if you don't get a chance to go, don't worry because you'll enjoy all of the other rest. too. What my husb. & I did is to make our Palo reserv. during the opposite dining time (8:30 was our seating & we ate at Palo's around 6:30, I think) & then we joined our tablemates anyway for our regular seating. It was really fun - but boy were we stuffed! Possibly you could do this since your kids will be with you.

Have a great time.

Thank you for the info dclwdwlover. I never thought of going to regular dinner and then going to Palos - that might work.

If you DO do it that way then also keep in mind that you probably want to check out the Navigator's (you can do that before going at the website someone here will graciously list for you - very shortly, I hope - Barb, are you seeing this???) to see when the different shows are so that you can schedule around it. Usually when most people are not at their dinner rotation then their at the scheduled show. Don't miss the terrific big shows in the WD Theater. (I don't know if it's Disney Dreams or Golden Mickeys right now.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter