• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

RV rental?

AMYCC1

Mouseketeer
I'm wondering if anyone knows of large RV rental places near FW? We're thinking about renting one instead of a cabin.

I agree with StPeteDisneyDad.....the owner of www.CampAtTheFort.com is local and a regular here on the DISboards. I will be renting from her in October and cant wait!!! Great price...they deliver the camper to your Fort Wilderness Site and set everything up for you, show you how everything works and leave you with their phone number in case anything unexpected comes up, then, when your vacation is over, they come and do all of the breaking down...so all you have to do is show up and enjoy.

If the dates you are looking to vacation on are already booked up.....you can also go to another regular here on the board that offers the same service. He's jokingly known as "The Mayor Of Fort Wilderness" and his camper rental site is www.MakeCampingEasy.com ....heck of a nice guy!

RV Rental is a very smart option to renting a cabin...it saves you money, give you a more authentic camping experience without having to rough it at all, gives you the oportunity to sleep more people than the cabins do (up to 9 ppl), and opens up a world of difference in where you can be placed within the Fort.

There is also El Monte RV Rental in Orlando...I see them alot at FW and they are my competition!

If you do need a rental Camping World was the one we found with great prices. We have several family members renting for the beginning of Oct. Ask for Warren, he was great with our questions and giving us a good deal. These are Class C units that you drive over and they are just about 15 mins away I was told.

Does anyone know if any of the ones suggested do popups? Or know of one that does? We're looking to buy one and wanted to try it out at our favorite camping spot first.

From what I can find, only TT/FW rentals out there. You might want to try RV sales places, some of them also rent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter