RV Park ideas....

disney06

Mouseketeer
Just back from our Disney vacation, we are planning our first trip to Universal next July (a break from Disney). We usually stay at the Fort in our RV. I think it will be too hard (and sad) to stay at the Fort and not go to any Disney parks. So any suggestions of RV parks that are close to Universal.

Thanks......I am sure to have many more questions in the months to come:)

Allison

Just back from our Disney vacation, we are planning our first trip to Universal next July (a break from Disney). We usually stay at the Fort in our RV. I think it will be too hard (and sad) to stay at the Fort and not go to any Disney parks. So any suggestions of RV parks that are close to Universal.

Thanks......I am sure to have many more questions in the months to come:)

Allison
I'm sorry...I don't know of any RV parks in the Universal area. I think most are down near Disney off of 192. I checked with a few people at work who would know more but they didn't know of any either.

we stayed in our camper at turkey lake, bill frederick park 2 years ago. it is still like 20.00 per night and less than 10 min. away from universal! very nice park too! gated and quiet hours. reserved it again this year

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter