Russell Brand Update

NFLDERS

Stay Safe
Update: Russell interviewed a small group of American school children in their classrm asking as an English man could they explain Thanksgiving to him.

The answers were as one would expect. Then, as they grew to like him giggling ie. He asked:. If they could invite anyone they liked to their Thanksgiving Dinner who would that person be?

One little girl gushing said: "You!"

Another said "Katy Perry!!" The look Russell gave the camera then, his acknowledgement of her answer were both endearing and filled with surprise. :)

It was evident she did not know they were once married.

Original Thread:
Some people love to hate him; Some people hate to love him..

He appeared on Live with Kelly & Michael this morning. I laughed so hard it literally hurt my side. He talked a bit about his latest book. He quipped about words lost in translation giving the example of the word Mulch.

Mulch is the stuff after emptying a women's purse is leftover in the bottom. :rotfl:

I'm asking for his Children's book this Christmas. Albiet, I'll have to keep a British Dictionary handy.

http://www.russellbrand.com/

I saw him and found him to be quite insightful. I listened to an interview he did recently with Howard Stern and really enjoyed it. He is pretty funny and definitely not a dummy...

When I first saw pictures of him, I was like :confused3. He actually looked scary to me lol. But when I heard him I found him extremely funny, very likeable, and smart. Not that I have heard too much of him, but what I have, I like. :thumbsup2

i love to watch him on interview type shows. always enjoy hearing what he has to say.

LOVE HIM! not only is he funny as a comedian, but USES his fame and voice for the cause of the 99% and takes on social issues that affect us all! I follow him on Facebook because he is celebrity to actually pay attention to (unlike some others and their behinds..) Just a few days ago he did an interview with democracy now! one of my favorite news sources because they aren't being controlled by the television monopoly. Really interesting guy!

He's definitely strange and sometimes irritating, but he seems rather intelligent and is really funny. I love small doses of him. :)

What was Katy Perry thinking. I find the guy hard to look at.

Meh- there are some guys who I thought were nice to look at, until they opened their mouth. And others that grew on me after I got to know them. I've always been a firm believer in, what you look like is good for about half an hour - after that, you're on your own.

I love Russell Brand. He is quirky and real to me.

How about his scene with Alec Baldwin in the movie "Rock of Ages"....:lmao:

I read his first book and also follow him on FB. I think he's great. Like others have said, he is actually very intelligent and "in the know".

Darn it this was suppose to be a new thread topic! Sorry about this. I'll leave it here anyway.. If I delete it may set me up for What was she going to post? Maybe, even a little snark. :)

I enjoy the dark meat, a leg sometimes. The same goes for whole chickens

When these meats are in a sandwich or salad white only.

Happy "almost" Thanksgiving!

Enjoy :goodvibes

I read his first book and also follow him on FB. I think he's great. Like others have said, he is actually very intelligent and "in the know".

I read his first book, too, and found it to be extremely boring. That's the only thing I don't really like about him, though. I find him hilarious, and I like that he is an activist. When he had his own late night show (I think it got cancelled), he had two representatives from the Westboro Baptist Church on for an interview, and at first I was like, "Oh no, this is going to be a disaster from the get-go", but he was actually very respectful. At least, until they started being disrespectful towards him, then he shifted to basically making them feel like fools, which they deserved because they were being idiotic. (And that is about as nice as I can muster myself up to be when talking about the WBC. :rolleyes2)

I think Russell Brand is brilliant and especially like his TREW news videos. He is politically astute and is able to cut through the rhetoric that politicians and news agencies spew out.

That said, I did not enjoy his book at all.

I adore him! He's brilliantly funny and insightful. And the more I hear him speak the more attractive he becomes.

I really miss his talk show on FX, it was always hilarious and engaging. He even did it live for a season (like SNL live, not "taped live") and it really showed what a quick witty person he is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter