Running at AoA

mommyof2boys1girl

I shall call him squishy and he shall be mine...
Dh is a runner, and is looking to keep in shape while at WDW (apparently my proposition of walking 15 miles a day and living on Dole Whips and Turkey Legs is not enough for him!!) I see a running path on the map for AoA, but where exactly does it go?? Does it loop anywhere, or will he just keep running till he hits another resort or park? Any runners ever tried it out and lived to tell the tale?? Any advice/pointers would be greatly appreciated, though I don't know where he proposes to find the time or energy to run!!!:confused3:upsidedow

There is a nice path that circles Hourglass Lake between AOA and Pop. Not sure how long it is, but you can look it up on Google Map to get a better idea. We walked the full loop last year and it was not crowded at all.:)

1.38 mile loop on path around Hourglass Lake. He can always use the bridge in middle and figure 8 it too for change ups. There are always people jogging it. Beautiful path - lots of sun though - so if he's doing a few mile run remember sunscreen and water.

A few views to give you idea of shade, path stays along the water:

iPhoneSept292013006.jpg

2006_0509Di0092.jpg

2006_0509Di0080.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter