RunDisney Discounts

elizabetforrest

Earning My Ears
My husband and I are interested in participating in the Expedition Everest Challenge. Could anyone tell me the room/ticket discount typically available for the event?
We are trying to figure out the most budget-friendly option.

Thank you!

The RunDisney room discounts are typically on par with whatever the room only discount is at the time. Sometimes I'll book through RunDisney and sometimes I'll do room only, it just depends on the length of stay and exact dates as to which works out better, but it's usually only a $20-$50 difference. This is on the value resort. I don't know if you get a better discount on moderates and deluxes.

The ticket discount is quite good. Last year I got a 3-day w/ park hopper for $206.61.

The ticket discount is quite good. Last year I got a 3-day w/ park hopper for $206.61.

I don't remember how much we paid for our 5-day PH in 2013 (W&D) via RunDisney, but IIRC it was about $20-$30 less than the best prices I found at UCT.

I didn't even look at room rates because we use our DVC for lodging.

I don't know what kind of discount UCT offers, but as I said earlier I paid $206.61 for a 3-day park hopper. I wrote last year, but I meant last EEC as in the 2014 EEC. I can't remember if there was a ticket price increase between May and now, but when I go to the WDW website it shows a 3-day park hopper as $344 so I'm guessing I saved well over $100. I always felt like the ticket discount helped to offset the horrendously overpriced registration fee for the race itself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter