Run to your nearest Disney Store!

ToyStory#1fan'sMom

Mouseketeer
Or at least call to see if they have the great deals that mine just did (NW Arkansas). ;)

They have all their tee shirts (mens, womens, and kids) for $4.99. All of tees are $4.99. I would have bought some, except I paid full price last week...

They also have some big stuffed animals ($15ish regularly) on sale for $4.99. My store had FN's Bruce, FN's Crush, FN's Dory, Lilo, Baloo, Bear in the Big Blue House, and a couple more that I can't seem to remember.

There was also a smaller sale on the small animals 2/$10, Easter merchandise was 60% off, and lots of photo frames for $5-$8. :banana:

I bought a MM 4x6 frame, a big Crush, a big Bruce, beanie Mickey, beanie Nemo for a total (w/tax at 10%!) for less than $27. Very good deals today! :cool1:

Have fun shopping!
Kate

Thanks! I'll be there tomorrow. Our school is doing a raffle at our Friendly's Fundraiser next week. Our theme is a Disney basket and I'm in charge of the shopping. Can't wait to get there.

Thanks for the tip. I called and my DS was running the $5 Tshirt sale. Kids AND adult sizes. :) We are now all set for summer. LOL

ETA - Ah, crikey. I bought a bunch of kids size L 10/12 shirts. Got them home, took most of the tags off, and THEN realized that there are 2 different styles. One fits DD, one doesn't. If anyone has a DD who wears a L and can wear the closer-cut (baby-doll style, maybe?) Disney girls shirts, I've got 7 I'll let go at cost plus shipping. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter