Run disney new balance shoes

Anyone know of a way to get these without actually being at Disney the weekend of the event?

You have to be there at the expo the day of an event. Or you can order them with a 200% markup off Ebay. The 2013 shoes are sure to get more expensive as they're officially retired. The new ones aren't available until January 2014.

I'll be there that weekend-I'm running the 5K and 10K-which shoe are you interested in or do you want both? I bought both last year but haven't worn the Mickey pair yet - I wear a size 10 in women's for a running shoe and size 8 in men's so that's the sizes I bought.

I was at the Tower of Terror 10 miler expo on the first day of the expo at opening.I was maybe the 100th person in line waiting to get in,they let us in and everybody walked towards the Jostens center building,by the time I got to the New balance booth which was before the actual packet pickup for the race it seemed like half the people in front of me in line were in line at the New Balance booth to get the shoes and probably them sell them on Ebay marked up 200%.

Just a reminder that the buying and selling of items on the DIS is not allowed. You may not ask to buy directly from another member or make an offer to sell.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter