Run Disney gear

rundisneymom

Mouseketeer
What does Disney do with all the race specific items they have left over from each event? I'm talking about the items they have for sale at the expo before the race events. Can you find any leftover at WWOS at other times of the year? Specifically, I'm look for a "Princess in Training" type wear for the 2012 Princess 1/2.

I've heard at least a few reports of them going to the various Disney outlet stores in Orlando.

I saw some type (don't remember which ones, sorry) of race tshirts at the Disney Store outlet in Potomac Mills Mall in Woodbridge, Va. This store actually had a lot of Disneyland items and some WDW items also.

I wish they sold more runDisney gear. I LOVE my runDisney t-shirt, and my Wine & Dine shirts. They are awesome quality!

Im hoping to get my hands on a "Goofy Challenge" In training shirt.

Ive seen some online on the Disney store site but they are from last year/this year (not 2012)

There are some for the womens sizes as well (but not Princess ones).

I bought a Goofy challeneg training shirt in 2010 for the 2011 challenge I ran this past January. I bought the shirt at the 2010 expo on marathon weekend.

We found 5 different sorts on the Disneystore.com but not for the races we are running.

Asked at the discount outlet on Orange (Near Disneyland) and at the Disney store in the mall, AND the Disney outlet store in the outlet center... and ALL of them said they don't get Run great.

The Only please I have been able to get confirmation is the Expos.

I have Also been told that the D23 expo in Aug at Disneyland is supposed to have "ESPN Authorized" (not sure what that means) running gear. But no one can tell me exactly what that means...

About to do D23 Just to be able to go and see.

We are training for the Tinkerbell and the 2012 Wine and Dine.

they still have 5 styles on the disney.com

http://www.disneystore.com/2010-dis...pionreg-for-men/mp/1259621/1001142+1000777+8/

I'll put it out there if I discover anything. I'm determined...

: )

Outdated ra e stuff goes to the outlet stores. I am actually surprised that the in training stuff is still on line from last year.

Expect the new stuff to come out in July/August at disneystore.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter