Rumors Rumors..Godmother to Fantasy????

Who will be named the Fantasy's Godmother?

• Kelly Ripa

• Miss Piggy (and/or Amy Adams)

• Anne Hathaway

• Ellen DeGeneres

Results are only viewable after voting.
Could it be Whoopi? I noticed she's not on The View today, neither is Sherri.

The difference though is that they gave reason for Sherri not being there (DWTS), but gave no reason for Whoopi.

Elizabeth

This would be the WORST possible choice I could think of within the realm of pop culture personalities. Mariah Carey would be infinitely preferable in this case.

I certainly hope that rumor :scared1: is false!! I would love to see Annette if she is at all able to travel. :flower3:

This would be the WORST possible choice I could think of within the realm of pop culture personalities. Mariah Carey would be infinitely preferable in this case.

Personally, neither would be my choice....Was just making a speculation.

I'd like to see Anne Hathaway.

Anne Hathaway seems to be gaining momentum on these boards and I would not mind her at all. Perhaps a little young to be a Godmother? Although that didn't stop Jennifer Hudson.

My personal preference would be Angela Lansbury, but Jodie Benson and
Julie Andrews would be good choices also.

I'm sure someone must have mentioned her before......but what about Ellen Degeneres?

We just saw Marlee Matlin do the Candlelight Processional this year and she was wonderful. What do you think of her possibly being the Fairy Godmother?

I was just thinking of Ellen as Godmother when I read the posting. I think that would be great. It might make up for no sequel to Finding Nemo.:rotfl:

:thumbsup2 I wouldn't be opposed to Kelly Ripa.

Ok, it hit me like a ton of bricks when you said this-I can see Kelly Ripa being in the running for it-only because she's from NYC, and she works for a Disney affiliate, and they just returned from Aulani...I just wouldn't be surprised if it's her....

Who do you think will be named as the Fantasy's Godmother?

Kelly Ripa, Miss Piggy (and/or Amy Adams), Anne Hathaway, Ellen DeGeneres

Mods: If possible, please merge this thread with the other current thread on this topic.

I absolutely adore Ellen, but isn't her show affiliated with NBC/Universal?

I ADORE Amy Adams, I would love it if she were the godmother.

Although, I'm honestly NOT opposed to character godmothers, like flora, fauna & merriweather, the original fairygodmother... or (as a cheat if julie andrews cannot be godmother of more than one ship) mary poppins!

Looks like it will be Mariah!
As Disney Cruise Line’s newest member of the Disney Fantasy is moored at Pier 88 in New York City awaiting her christening tomorrow evening, we have received reports that Disney Cruise Line crew members working at the terminal have been advising details on who will be attending tomorrow’s festivities along with the most highly anticipated reveal of all: the ship’s Godmother.

We can now confirm rumors that Mariah Carey will serve as Godmother of the Disney Cruise Line Disney Fantasy. A native of the state of New York, Carey shot to fame in the early 90s with her impressive vocal range and pop hits which included, amongst many other hits, ‘Fantasy,’ which debuted on the #1 spot on the Billboard 100. The album itself also debuted as number one in sales, making her the first female solo artist to accomplish such a feat.

Still recording, Mariah Carey and husband Nick Canon have recently become proud parents of twins Moriccan and Monroe (aka Roc and ‘Roe) and the new family will no doubt be soon enjoying the ship’s many amenities.

When Carey becomes the latest Godmother in the Disney Cruise family, she will be joining other luminaries such as Patty Disney (Disney Magic), Tinker Bell (Disney Wonder) and Jennifer Hudson (Disney Dream).

In addition to Mariah Carey and Nick Canon, other New York celebrities are expected to attend the private ceremony including comedian-actor Jerry Seinfeld. According to our information, the ceremony is scheduled to take place between 6 pm and 11 pm.

This information comes to us via @JasonDonohue. Disney Cruise Line had not immediately responded to a request for confirmation but Mariah Carey is scheduled to perform at Gotham Hall in New York City along with P. Diddy as part of the ‘Plot Your Escape’ event which is scheduled to begin at 9 pm ET, so it’s definitely feasible.

http://www.stitchkingdom.com/disney-mariah-carey-godmother-disney-fantasy-19822/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter