• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rumors of Light (ROL discussion thread)

So is Tusker House the only place for a dining package for ROL? I just checked for regular ADR's there for April 22 and there was nothing available. The CM I talked with on Saturday said "call back in 10 days and keep checking the blog!" So who knows? I'm really hoping it will become available tomorrow.

I just thought, what will I do with all the extra sleep I will get after this is resolved? Then I thought, WHAT IF IT IS NEVER RESOLVED!? I don't want to be on a line for 4 hours on April 28th just to watch this show. Oh who am I kidding? Of course I will.

What do we want?!
Answers!
When do we want them?!
NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

Ok. I hesitate to post this since it's not something I can personal verify but at this point we are starved for info.

A CM posted this in a FB group I'm a member of:

Umm, not going to say any specifics but all previews that were planned have been canceled and they haven't been rescheduled. they have made an announcement to cast members at the DRC that they have canceled all the previews.The reason we were notified is because we would be selling the dining packages they had planned.
And another one added:
So we just talked to our CM friend and he said it's delayed due to some electrical problems that they are trying to figure it out.

Ok. I hesitate to post this since it's not something I can personal verify but at this point we are starved for info.

Umm, not going to say any specifics but all previews that were planned have been canceled and they haven't been rescheduled. they have made an announcement to cast members at the DRC that they have canceled all the previews.The reason we were notified is because we would be selling the dining packages they had planned.
And another one added:
So we just talked to our CM friend and he said it's delayed due to some electrical problems that they are trying to figure it out.

Thanks for sharing the info. Well, that's disheartening. On that note, off to bed I go. It is getting difficult to keep hope alive!

Ok, so I may be way off here but I've never noticed it before. Under dining in Animal Kingdom it lists "Animal Kingdom Special Events" and Has table service. You can't click on it like the other dining options. Am I late to the game or is this new?
The dates I checked were in May.

Ok, so I may be way off here but I've never noticed it before. Under dining in Animal Kingdom it lists "Animal Kingdom Special Events" and Has table service. You can't click on it like the other dining options. Am I late to the game or is this new?
That's been there for a while now.

That has been there (but unclickable) for a while (relative to all of this ROL stuff!), teasing us with its promise of fun AK activities!

And another one added:
Interesting. This could be a brand new development but we had another poster say today that her husband's preview ticket had not been cancelled and he said it was still on schedule as far as he knew

Ok, so I may be way off here but I've never noticed it before. Under dining in Animal Kingdom it lists "Animal Kingdom Special Events" and Has table service. You can't click on it like the other dining options. Am I late to the 's game or is this new?
It's been there. I've been able to bring it up a couple of ways, and have been watching to see if any of the links go active.

And another one added:

Are you saying the previews were all canceled, but that the dining packages would still be sold, or that all of it was canceled? Sorry, I'm confused.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter