Rumored deals???

ah YEA thatd be a phenomenal deal!!!!
at that link, the codes are showing as blank for the 4/3 "free dining"...?

http://www.themouseforless.com/tripplanning/currentcode.shtml#WDW

Maybe they jumped the gun? This is copied and pasted from the page I had had open before.

New! Buy 4 Nights Get 3 Nights Free

Travel Dates: 11/1/09 - 12/24/09 AND 1/3/10 - 3/27/10
Book By: ______
Call-in Booking Codes: Where two codes are given, the 2nd will be for online.
MYW Package with Free Quick Service Dining use code NER (Value Resorts)
MYW Package with Upgrade to Regular Dining use code GJV (Value Resorts)
MYW Package with Upgrade to Deluxe Dining use code GJW (Value Resorts)

The others were blank

I'm confused -- not hard to do on a Monday morning. Why are there blanks where the codes should be for the mods/deluxe in that post on the last page?

Just talked to a CM - she said "NER" was the code for free Quick Service Dining that is good through 12/24/09, but is not for any dates in 2010.

I'm on the phone- the CM is all confused- he said no free dining and just 4/3 -he has spent ten minutes looking for the 4/3 code? WEIRD?

My TA just contacted me and said that a deal was released this morning and the discount has been applied. Sweet! Now I have to decide if I want to upgrade to a Moderate.

sounds like things aren't quite together at central ressie yet. Hopefully at my lunch break they will have things straightened out and I can book our week at POR.

Anxiously waiting to hear info from those of you on hold right now :hyper::hyper::hyper: I hope it comes online to the WDW site soon -- I like booking online.

On hold. I had asked for any promotions - told no not rigt now. Finished booking and right before we hung up she said "Debbie what was that code?" She then put me on hold - Let's wait and see. Still holding:cheer2:

Hubby just called and got a CM right away, he is on the phone now...I will let you know what the deal is soon!

I just talked to WDW travel.

The deal is:

Value - Buy 5 get 2 free. You must buy the 5 day ticket.
Mod & Deluxe - Buy 4 get 3 free. You must buy the 4 day ticket.

For our dates the only resort was the Yacht club. We will stay with the exiting AP discount we have.

I was asked if I wanted to add the dining but she did not say it was free.

I'm a bit confused. I'm not quite sure what to ask for if I call. I've got a mod ressie for Jan 2 - 10 already. Since we don't know the exact deal yet I'm hesitant to call since I don't know what to ask for. :confused3 Obviously I'll have to do a split stay with one for Jan 2 and then beginning Jan 3 with 4/3 deal but is there a 3 letter code and is there dining? Hmmm...

I ended up hanging up and calling back- now I have someone all drilling me on where I heard this promo and stuff- she is scary! I hope they give it to me :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter