Rumor that Mark Twain River Boat to be shut down during Star Wars land construction

Laz

DIS Veteran
My wife read (not sure where, therefore a rumor) that during construction of the new Star Wars Land, the Mark Twain riverboat ride will be shut down in both DL and MK. She also read that the canoe ride in DL will be stopped as well. Has anyone heard this as well? If true, what would that do to Fantasmic at DL?

Aloha,

Recommend to check the Disneyland forum for up to date info on all of the permanent and temporary closures at DL due to the SWL. Also, Miceage has a great article and so does Theme Park Insider.

The scary thing I noticed in one of the articles that I read about the pending construction and closures is that construction doesn't have to be finished until 2025 Hoping things don't take that long

The scary thing I noticed in one of the articles that I read about the pending construction and closures is that construction doesn't have to be finished until 2025 Hoping things don't take that long
That was for the Anaheim ticket tax deadline. That date had nothing to do with Star Wars land it should not and will not take that long. Likely looking at 2019-2020.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter