Rumor about “modified experiences” when Disney reopens (read 1st post for potential modifications being considered)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In June? Disney hasn't been allowing modifications or new bookings for June for almost 2 weeks now. For me that was the first major sign that June was probably a lost cause...but I'm still hanging in there with my 6/8 checkin...knowing there's basically no chance lol.
No I had already moved my June trip to later. I was trying to change the dates and kept getting an error. I was just worried something was up with further cancellations. I guess not though or folks would know by now.

Does anyone have any idea how Disney will operate Smugglers Run when they reopen? I dont see how it can run considering how close and personal the ride experience is.

Does anyone have any idea how Disney will operate Smugglers Run when they reopen? I dont see how it can run considering how close and personal the ride experience is.
No plans have been given on anything but your'e actually closer during mission space, the task force talked about hand sanitizers at the entrance of attractions and then the cm wiping down the touch areas after every ride. Wait times will balloon if this happens

No plans have been given on anything but your'e actually closer during mission space, the task force talked about hand sanitizers at the entrance of attractions and then the cm wiping down the touch areas after every ride. Wait times will balloon if this happens
That will make the wait times borderline impossible. I did read yesterday that the CDC is starting to think the virus isnt as easily spread through touch though. Maybe that will prove true and speed that process up

The app looks a little different this morning. First time I’ve seen the map back, at least on my phone.

That when WDW opens - the parks will be limited to ONLY those guests staying at one of the WDW resorts ... therefore anyone local going for the day will not be allowed along with those staying at local hotels, etc ( if they are open ).

No offense but I would choose a vacation at Universal over Disney in a heartbeat :) much different experience all together. All the planning it takes for a trip to Disney is exhausting.

Not offended - up to you

And my point wasn't what is a better vacation more about who gets all the attention from the media and who wants more attention

The app looks a little different this morning. First time I’ve seen the map back, at least on my phone.
I noticed that too. “Buy Tickets” was actually located right below the map too. That’s gone now, but was there when I first woke up. Could buy tickets for 7/1, same as the web I believe.

I also imagine if it’s true the good neighbor hotels or whatever it’s called is going to give Disney $$$$$$ so their guests can also go to the park.

Good morning! I know someone is going to ask for an update soon so I just wanted to provide a baseline so we can track if there are any changes throughout the day -

For my June 7th-12 reservation as of 8:28AM Eastern

- no email
- able to modify fastpasses on MDE
- room, fastpasses, and ADRs show on MDE
- I can still see park hours and parade/fireworks times online for the week
- Still no tickets available to purchase for June, but I can purchase tickets with dates from July 1 onwards

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter