• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

rumblytumbly's corner: READ POST #1

Yep! That's the guy! Thanks!

Kari, can you do that one? If not, don't worry about it. I'll have him pick one from your site.

I'm not sure. The image is kind of small and might be a little tricky to isolate. I have not found a better image. Give me a few days. I'll see what I can do.

Hi Kari. Do you happen to have a Toodles design with the name Carter? We don't get the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse show, so i don't really know what to look for, but my nephew is crazy for Toodles. Thanks for the help!

Do you remember what the font is that the family names are written in on the following design? Thanks.
safarifamily.jpg

I'm not sure. The image is kind of small and might be a little tricky to isolate. I have not found a better image. Give me a few days. I'll see what I can do.

I tried this morning and it's not working. The image is too small. I tried finding a different image but they are all too small. Sorry!

Hi Kari. Do you happen to have a Toodles design with the name Carter? We don't get the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse show, so i don't really know what to look for, but my nephew is crazy for Toodles. Thanks for the help!

I don't have a Toodles design and I'm not customizing. I think someone else has one. You could post a separate thread and I'm sure you'll find one.

Hi Kari,
I am hoping that you can help! We are taking a family cruise for our daughter's 10 birthday on the Magic. Sail dates are November 22-29, 2008. I would love whatever you can come up with that would be special. I would really love something that could say Gerretz family vacation and the date.
Also, if possible something for each of us with our favorite character's would be so appreciated

Joe-Pluto
Tia-Tink
Michaela-Jasmine
Joey- Buzz Lightyear or Woody

Thank you sooo much in advance!
Tia

Hi,
Love the designs. Any chance I can get pink mickey heads with a tiara & pirate patch customized for my girls:

Michaela
Tricia
Courtney
Victoria
Jordan

I just wanted to share with you the bag I made using one of your disigns. My goal is to get it signed by the characters when we go. Thanks so much!

IMG_3629.jpg

I understand that you are not taking requests anymore but hope that what I am asking is one of the minor changes you said you may be able to do. I have searched through most of this thread and your website and can't find the Mickey head I would like. Anyway, if you can I would like the plain Mickey head that says Big Brother with white lettering outlined in red.

Hi Kari,
I am hoping that you can help! We are taking a family cruise for our daughter's 10 birthday on the Magic. Sail dates are November 22-29, 2008. I would love whatever you can come up with that would be special. I would really love something that could say Gerretz family vacation and the date.
Also, if possible something for each of us with our favorite character's would be so appreciated

Joe-Pluto
Tia-Tink
Michaela-Jasmine
Joey- Buzz Lightyear or Woody

Thank you sooo much in advance!
Tia

Hi,
Love the designs. Any chance I can get pink mickey heads with a tiara & pirate patch customized for my girls:

Michaela
Tricia
Courtney
Victoria
Jordan

You probably already figured this out but I'm not personalizing designs. If you post a new thread or on one of the other designers threads I'm sure they will be happy to personalize something for you. Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you about this.

I am in need of a big brother disign. I have one for the big siter that is the mickey head with crown.

I am gonna work on this for you. Do you have any character preferences?

I just wanted to share with you the bag I made using one of your disigns. My goal is to get it signed by the characters when we go. Thanks so much!

IMG_3629.jpg

The bag looks great! What a fun idea to get it signed. I'd love to see another picture if you do get it signed. Only if you get a chance of course. I really appreciate the time you took in sharing this pic. Thanks so much!

Awsome designs...

Thanks!

I understand that you are not taking requests anymore but hope that what I am asking is one of the minor changes you said you may be able to do. I have searched through most of this thread and your website and can't find the Mickey head I would like. Anyway, if you can I would like the plain Mickey head that says Big Brother with white lettering outlined in red.

is this what you are looking for?
bigbrothermickeyhead1.jpg

bigbrothermickeyhead2.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter