rumblytumbly's corner: READ POST #1

Oh Kari!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks soo much for the awesome designs!!! I truly appreciate them....:) Happy birthday to your daughter! I have a 4 year old as well....

I think your work is fantastic. Could you please make us

The Citarella Family Vacation

1 with Lightning Mcqueen & towmator with the
Black Mickey Head
At the bottom Walt Disney World 2008

1 the same with Ariel
1 the same with tinkerbell
1 the same with Cinderella
1 the same with Goofy
1 the same with the police car from Cars

HAPPY BDAY TO YOUR 4y/o DH...............................................:rotfl: :rolleyes1

Kari another request....

Can you personalize the Mickey and Minnie Happy Easter sign that you have to say 2008 and The Disney Magic and then small feature put our room numbers on them.....6640 and 6642 Leave off the He is Risen Indeed part. And also can you do another one with the room number 6638 or our friends that are traveling with us? Thanks!!!

Just curious..have you ever designed a door sign for a Western Cruise that had pictures or graphics of the ports of call? We are doing Key West, Grand Cayman, Cozumel, and Castaway Cay. Do you think you could come up with something? Then you can personalize it for us saying The Singh Family Spring Break Vacation 2008. If this is beyond you that is ok...I saw awhile back someone did one with a map of keywest...a picture of the islands etc..I haven't a clue who did it...but whatever you come up with would be more than ok. Just lmk either way:)

Stephanie,

Thanks for being so patient. This is what I came up with. You'd think there would be more images of Jesse floating around out there but she is pretty hard to find. I did three. One with just Cowboys rule. One with Cowgirls rule and then one with Woody, Jesse and Bullseye that I could put either phrase above. I can do with or without the names underneath if you'd like.

cowgirlsrule.jpg

cowboysrule-1.jpg

cowboysgirlsrulename.jpg

Oh Kari!! I love them. Thanks so much!! Your work is so great!!! I also love the Star Wars Stitch one -- too cute!!

Thanks again!!!

Stephanie

No more designs until tomorrow afternoon. My little princess is 4 years old today and she just woke up early! I will try to catch up with designs tomorrow afternoon.:goodvibes

Hope your little princess had a wonderful 4th birthday!!!
My little princess turned 4 yesterday. :)

Stephanie

Happy Birthday to your Princess!! Mine turned 4 in August, and of course had a Disney Princess Party, actually she had a Disney Princess Party for her 3rd birthday too.:confused3

I hope your daughter thoroughly enjoyed her b-day :).

Your designs are fabulous -- I have had fun looking through your photobucket album!

When you get a chance, would you do the following design for me with:

Jackie and Charles at WDW after the PLUS: and October 2008 in the part below?

Thanks so much!

lifecovercohen.jpg

No more designs until tomorrow afternoon. My little princess is 4 years old today and she just woke up early! I will try to catch up with designs tomorrow afternoon.:goodvibes

Happy Birthday 4 Year Old Princess!!!

PrincessCake-1.jpg

I was just on here looking b/c I love to see your designs and I saw it was your princess: birthday! Just wanted to say Happy Birthday to her!!!:)

hi Kari -
I hope your princess had a great birthday. Thanks for the pirates but, I can't seem to find "Gavin is 1" in the customized 2. Is it somewhere else? I'll keep looking. I'll let you know if I find it.
Thank you, Jenny

Hi Kari - one more question? If you can't do it it's totally fine, but I saw in another thread someone is making sippy cup designs for playtex create your own cup. Can you make one for Gavin with the pirate design from his invitation with his name on it? Just let me know.

Thanks, Jenny

Your designs are fabulous -- I have had fun looking through your photobucket album! I had a hard time containing myself and want one of each! Nawww, just kidding but when you get some "free" time can you make me the following?

Family vacation cruise - Seifert Family featuring Mike, Sue, Alex & Ashton, Disney Magic August 2008

1pirate mickeyhead - Alex
pirateprincess mickeyhead - Ashton
birthdaystitch - Alex, August 14 - Today is my 13th birthday

THANKS HEAPS!! You are so talented!

Happy Birthday to your Princess:) They are such a joy and blessing:) Have a great day with her..

Oh Kari!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks soo much for the awesome designs!!! I truly appreciate them....:) Happy birthday to your daughter! I have a 4 year old as well....

I think your work is fantastic. Could you please make us

The Citarella Family Vacation

1 with Lightning Mcqueen & towmator with the
Black Mickey Head
At the bottom Walt Disney World 2008

1 the same with Ariel
1 the same with tinkerbell
1 the same with Cinderella
1 the same with Goofy
1 the same with the police car from Cars

HAPPY BDAY TO YOUR 4y/o DH...............................................:rotfl: :rolleyes1

:bday: :bday: to your princess!!! princess:

party: party: party: :bday: to your little princess: :cake: party: party: party:

I hope your little girl has a great birthday today! I have a little boy who will be 4 in June.

Hope your little princess had a wonderful 4th birthday!!!
My little princess turned 4 yesterday. :)

Stephanie

Happy Birthday to your Princess!! Mine turned 4 in August, and of course had a Disney Princess Party, actually she had a Disney Princess Party for her 3rd birthday too.:confused3

I hope your daughter thoroughly enjoyed her b-day :).

Your designs are fabulous -- I have had fun looking through your photobucket album!

When you get a chance, would you do the following design for me with:

Jackie and Charles at WDW after the PLUS: and October 2008 in the part below?

Thanks so much!

Happy Birthday 4 Year Old Princess!!!

PrincessCake-1.jpg

I was just on here looking b/c I love to see your designs and I saw it was your princess: birthday! Just wanted to say Happy Birthday to her!!!:)

Thanks so much for all the birthday wishes for Princess Molly. She was Snow White for the day and had a great bday! Now I have two four year olds until my son turns 5 in May. :goodvibes

hi Kari -
I hope your princess had a great birthday. Thanks for the pirates but, I can't seem to find "Gavin is 1" in the customized 2. Is it somewhere else? I'll keep looking. I'll let you know if I find it.
Thank you, Jenny

Jenny,

I'm sorry about this. Don't know what happened. I redid them and they are in the Customized 2 folder now!

Hi Kari - one more question? If you can't do it it's totally fine, but I saw in another thread someone is making sippy cup designs for playtex create your own cup. Can you make one for Gavin with the pirate design from his invitation with his name on it? Just let me know.

Thanks, Jenny

Jenny,

I've never peeked at that thread. When I get caught up I'll take a look and see if it's something I can do.. Give me a couple days.

Kari.............Canyou do anything for another couple at our table. They will also be celebrating their 39years of marriage. There names are Arlene and Rich. Jusat be creative as usual. Thanks. How do you find the time with children such young???:hug: :hug: :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter