rumblytumbly's corner: READ POST #1

Hi Kari -
I Love, Love, Love Gavin's birthday invitation. It is so cute. I was wondering if I could get just the pic of the pirates on the bottom if the invite. I want to cut them out and put a piece of foam tape under them so they pop up. I also would like a pirate Mickey head that says Gavin is 1. Thank you so much. You are wonderful!

Jenny

You can make as many requests as you like. :goodvibes I never banish people but I have been known to put rude people on "ignore". :rotfl:

Your designs are in the Customized 2 folder of my photobucket. Enjoy!:goodvibes

thank you so much! :goodvibes they're great!

hahaha the fact that you dont banish people is very comforting, since im snowed in here in Ohio and will probably be on this thread and the DIS all day :rotfl:

Krista, Sure, I'll do this for you later today or tomorrow. I can brighten it a lot or a little. I'll do a few different ones and you can choose. :goodvibes Do you want me to put "Epcot" on the ears or just leave them blank?

You know, I think I like them blank. I appreciate it. No hurry... whenever you get to it.:cool1:

a .
tinkgottaflycopy.jpg

QUOTE]

Can you do this one with something about getting "Tinked" or that Tinkerbell has been there (for little tink gifts)

Just an idea!!!

Krista,

I just spent all of my children's nap time doing 20 new tink designs so I hope I've done one that will work for you. :rotfl: All of these designs that I'm posting here were also done with the "You've been Tinked" wording. I'll post them as I can because Photobucket is slow as molasses...

Any of these could be personalized I suppose!

tinkwashere9.jpg

tinkwashere8.jpg

tinkwashere7.jpg

tinkwashere6.jpg

tinkwashere5.jpg

Ahhh, Photobucket's making me crazy. More later....

tinkwashere10.jpg

tinked10.jpg

tinkwashere2.jpg

tinkwashere1.jpg

I see I need to fix this one a little bit:
tinked9.jpg

tinked8.jpg

tinked7.jpg

tinked6.jpg

tinked2copy.jpg

tinked5.jpg

tinked1.jpg

Photobucket won't let me resize the others. Keeps keeping kicking me off..:rotfl:

WOW. I didn't think that you could get any better but you've topped yourself!!! That one with Tink over DL's castle reminds me of being a little girl. :goodvibes

Thank you SO MUCH for all you do. I am working on our shirts right now. We leave Saturday morning. Nothing like waiting until the last minute, huh? :lmao:

WOW. I didn't think that you could get any better but you've topped yourself!!! That one with Tink over DL's castle reminds me of being a little girl. :goodvibes
:

Yes, I agree!! Should I thank you're kids for taking a good nap??? :laughing:

My favorite is Tinkerbell going into the keyhole!

Hi Kari...I posted a request in the chip and dale thread..but figured I would tip you off over here:)

I would love a chip and dale one with my daughters name Abigail on it. Not the one with the Mickey Head...the new one you posted recently on the chip and dale thread. It looked more golden to me..

I Love Donald Duck...have since I was a little girl! COuld you please do something for me saying Mommy Loves Donald Duck with a photo of Donald?

And lastly..I love the Disney Magic sign you made with the black background..can you do one that says Sailing Away March 22nd-29th Bobby, Melissa, Abigail, Ajay, and Ava and then somewhere small write our room numbers of 6640 and 6642. Thanks!

Hi Kari -
I Love, Love, Love Gavin's birthday invitation. It is so cute. I was wondering if I could get just the pic of the pirates on the bottom if the invite. I want to cut them out and put a piece of foam tape under them so they pop up. I also would like a pirate Mickey head that says Gavin is 1. Thank you so much. You are wonderful!

Jenny

Hi Jenny, Glad you like the invite. The pirate clipart was originally posted by Dom13

Pirates.gif

I did 2 Gavin is one Pirate Mickey heads. They are in the Customized 2 folder. Happy Bday Gavin!

Hi Kari...I posted a request in the chip and dale thread..but figured I would tip you off over here:)

I would love a chip and dale one with my daughters name Abigail on it. Not the one with the Mickey Head...the new one you posted recently on the chip and dale thread. It looked more golden to me..

I Love Donald Duck...have since I was a little girl! COuld you please do something for me saying Mommy Loves Donald Duck with a photo of Donald?

And lastly..I love the Disney Magic sign you made with the black background..can you do one that says Sailing Away March 22nd-29th Bobby, Melissa, Abigail, Ajay, and Ava and then somewhere small write our room numbers of 6640 and 6642. Thanks!

Here you go. Enjoy.:goodvibes

chipdaleabigail.jpg

mommydonald.jpg

cruisemagicfamilysailing.jpg

Could you do one of the Mickey Mouse heads made out of baseballs for me that says Tanner? Do you have one like that with soccer balls? I would love to have that with the name Geordy. Thanks so much I love your designs!

No more designs until tomorrow afternoon. My little princess is 4 years old today and she just woke up early! I will try to catch up with designs tomorrow afternoon.:goodvibes

Hi Kari - Since I couldn't post an attachment for the thread "Let's see who you are" I changed the avatar to my family photo. It's nice to put faces together with all the text. :rotfl:

Maybe Jedi Dominic and Darth Daniel....whatever you suggest....you're designs are amazing. As always, thanks for the time and effort you put into your work.
:flower3:

Kari - this is great....I can't wait to see the Jedi Mickey....The boys will wear the shirts the day we go to DHS since we'll be there for Star Wars weekend.
If there's a Princess Leia Minnie, I can make one for Deslyn.

Thanks again!
Desiree

Could you do me a Darth Brooklyn and a Darth Blaire?
I would also be interested in a Princess Leia design with thier names if possible. You are so talented and have such wonderful ideas. Thanks so much. We leave in 7 days and are sooooooooo excited!!!
Thanks again.:banana:

OMG, they are all AWESOME!!! :yay: I am going to use one of these too for my son's and our shirts!! I am sewing my DD's outfit and I am going to use the plain one on her shirt. These designs will match the fabric I am using for her perfectly! Can I have this one, with no name on it and are you able to bring the color of the flags a little bit brighter? If you can't or it doesn't look as great thats fine too!! They are spetacular. Man, you are good! :worship: :worship: :worship:

Thank you, thank you!!

Kari,

Would it be possible to get

dad.jpg

with the following names

Craig

Lea Ann

James

Alyssa

Jordan

Ron

Karen

Thanks so much :goodvibes

Could you do one of the Mickey Mouse heads made out of baseballs for me that says Tanner? Do you have one like that with soccer balls? I would love to have that with the name Geordy. Thanks so much I love your designs!

These are the designs I will work on tomorrow afternoon. If you don't see your request here I have missed it in the shuffle so please repost.

Boston Tea Party, I know you are leaving Saturday. I'll try to do yours early tomorrow morning. Hope that will be soon enough!

Thanks, Kari, I really appreciate all you are doing. I will have an iron-on-athon this afternoon. :lmao:

Happy Birthday to your little princess! :bday:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter