• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

rumblytumbly's corner: READ POST #1

0bdayfabfive1.jpg
my best friend love this design,her son's bday decoration is mickey mouse playhouse and this design goes perfect for a shirt!! can i please have it with the:woohoo: name denzel,theres no rush,ty in advance from my friend and i.

[

Could you please change the name on this one to Bryce for me?

thanks in advance

amy

Kari, I had the design of the Mickey head with the pirate symbol and name. I held it for so long for our trip because I didn't have a girl version for my DS friend's sister. I didn't know that you designed it. I guess that is what happens when you don't save into catagories.:lmao: Can you please do that one with the name Mariah? I will work on organizing my computer.:laughing:

:rotfl: Oh goodness, when you ask that way you can have anything you want!:lmao:

mickeyearwdwloren.jpg

mickeyearwdwrico.jpg

mickeyearwdwhunter.jpg

Forgive me Oh DISigner Lord, :worship: I have sinned.:scared: It has been 24 hours since my last confession. I promised it would be my last request but I forgot some people. I lied.:guilty:
Can you make 2 minnies with the names Mommom & Nicole and 1 mickey with Poppy. I just realized I forgot them. I am gonna burn.:scared: forgot my parents and sister.:headache:

Sorry, lil loopy and like making people laugh.:thumbsup2

I love your designs, they are too cute!!

Could I get the ballet minnie (post#53), the mickey ears with the bow (post#1) and the birthday minnie (post#5) with Kelsey and the meickey ears with the bow (post#1) with Emily?

Also, would it be possible to get these names in the disney writing?

Emily
Kelsey
Mandi
Paul

Thank you so much!!!
:flower3:

Thank you so much! These are great, I was trying to suprise the kids with these, but I couldn't wait. I had to show them as soon as they came in from school! I just hope they look this good when I but them on a shirt:rotfl:

Hello Kari,

I have enjoyed looking at all of your artwork. Would you mind sending me the picture in post 1263 that says Surpirse we are going to Disney World Now.

Thank you!
Sheila

Kari,

I got thinking about it....Can I get the "Surprise! We are going to Disney World" one with "And we're leaving tomorrow" on it instead of "And we're leaving now".

Joanie

Kari, I had the design of the Mickey head with the pirate symbol and name. I held it for so long for our trip because I didn't have a girl version for my DS friend's sister. I didn't know that you designed it. I guess that is what happens when you don't save into catagories.:lmao: Can you please do that one with the name Mariah? I will work on organizing my computer.:laughing:

I'll start customizing designs in the morning but I'm not sure what this design is. Can you be more specific? Thanks. :goodvibes (I'm not sure what "pirate symbol" means and I got so much pirate stuff it gets confusing.:rotfl: )

Forgive me Oh DISigner Lord, :worship: I have sinned.:scared: It has been 24 hours since my last confession. I promised it would be my last request but I forgot some people. I lied.:guilty:
Can you make 2 minnies with the names Mommom & Nicole and 1 mickey with Poppy. I just realized I forgot them. I am gonna burn.:scared: forgot my parents and sister.:headache:

Sorry, lil loopy and like making people laugh.:thumbsup2

:rotfl:

I'll do them in the morning.:goodvibes

Kari.....I have to stop coming over hear to look!!! ;) ;) I saw you were very creative again.:worship: :worship: I am going to be able to decorate everyone's door on the cruise with your designs!!!:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 These are adorable!!!

Hi Cheryl,

Nice to see you. :goodvibes

OK. I'm starting with post 1269 in the morning. If you requested anything before that and I haven't posted it please don't take it personally I just missed it. Just repost your request if I missed ya!!

Sorry Kari, I guess a post number would help. :goodvibes #1277 It is right under the two soccer pictures. I can't post attachments yet.I keep hoping for that great moment when I can.

Kari, I love your stuff. :goodvibes Do you think that you could do the Black Mickey heads with Minnies for my daughter and Little cousins? We aren't going til September but I would love to have one. I realize that you are very busy. Their names are below. By the Way, Love the Surprise Shirts as this is a surprise trip for all 3 of them. They are coming from Missouri and meeting us in WDW. LOve the Soda Pop inspired ones. You should try to competetor too! That would be cute as well. You're really talented. Anyway, Only if you have the time.
Thanks Robin

Carin
Kelcie
Kiana

Here you go. Enjoy!:goodvibes
mickeyearwdwcarin.jpg

mickeyearwdwkelcie.jpg

mickeyearwdwkiana.jpg

and we have to proudly display it on our next trip to WDW
could you please please please do:
black mickey head w/dinosaur (either toy story or meet the robinsons or any kind for that matter!) with the name Nicholas
black Mickey head with Mickey with the name Grandma
black Mickey head w/ Winnie the Pooh the name Mom
Black Mickey head with Mickey & Pluto & the name Alex
could you do one of the black Mickey ears with Max from the little mermaid and the name Mom (a challenge)
and last but not least...
page 59 baseball mickey head with the name Dad
I can't beleive I asked you for all these!
thank you so much for sharing

Here you go. Have fun!:goodvibes

mickeyearwdwpoohmom.jpg

mickeyearwdwmickplutalex.jpg

mickeyearwdwmickeygrandma.jpg

mickeyearwdwnicholas.jpg

mickeyearwdwmaxmom.jpg

baseballnamedad.jpg

Kari,

I have read through all 80+ pages and am just amazed by your work. You really have a gift for making beautiful designs. Thank you so much for the Pirate Mickey Heads for my three little ones. I appreciate it so much. I want to make t-shirts for the kids for summer, plus I will have to make 30+ for our trip next year. Yikes!! At least I have such wonderful designs to put on them. :)

I have a few more requests when and if you get a chance. My dd just started soccer again and I was hoping to get these two designs without the Walt Disney World on the bottom... is that possible?

soccermickey.jpg

soccerminnie.jpg

And I love this tink one!!! How cute!!! Could you do it with Stephanie? Can't wait to make this one for me. I need to find a black hoodie. I think it would be just adorable on that.

mickeyheadpirateswordrebbeca.jpg

This one is so beautiful. :) If possible James & Stephanie
10 years of magic

anniversarycinderelladandesiree.jpg

I thought this would would work so well if you could make it say Disney with your sister who is your best friend.... is that too wordy? My girls are so close and this design is so cute. Their names are Ashley and Haley.

princessbestfriendsamem.jpg

And finally I found this one with Ashley in the posts and thought if you could do one for Haley I would really appreciate it.

pirateprincessmickeyheadashley.jpg

I can't wait for payday to get started :) Thanks again!!! I wish I had your talent!!

Stephanie

Posting the soccer ones now since I had that file open. I'll get to your other requests later...

soccermickeyminnieblank.jpg

soccermickeyminnieblank1.jpg

Kari,

I love the "Surprise" designs! Our trip is a surprise for the kids, we are telling them then night before we leave. We are doing a scavenger hunt type thing to tell them. I am going to use your "surprise" sign in the last clue (a gift box!).

Thanks again for everything!

Joanie

Thanks for letting me know you like them and your using them. That's a real encouragement to me!

subscribing....not sure what i want yet..this is great.

Just let me know when you decide!:goodvibes

Thank you for the 40th birthday design!:lovestruc
Also I love the picnic Minnie and Mickey design. That was my favorite picture from one of my Mickey and Minnie books from childhood.

You're welcome. I love that Minnie/Mickey/cake graphic too.:goodvibes

These will look perfect on our window in our hotel room. Many Thanks.;)

You are welcome. Have fun!

As Ohana posted, she promises that she will have one last request. I, however, can not offer that promise because your work is out of this world!!!

Can I please request the following:

Mickey Mouse standing with ears -- Mom-Mom
Minnie Mouse standing with ears -- Mommy
Cinderella standing with ears -- Kyla
any Stars Wars figure standing with ears -- Daddy (won't he be surprised when I break out his shirt for him to wear!)

Thank you in advance for your time and creativity.

Here you go. Have fun!:goodvibes

mickeyearwdwdaddyr2.jpg

mickeyearwdwdaddy.jpg

mickeyearwdwmommyminnie.jpg

mickeyearwdwmickeymommom.jpg

mickeyearwdwkyla.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter