• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

rumblytumbly's corner: READ POST #1

Kari,

That was so fast!!! Thank you sooooooooo much, they are wonderful! I know everyone will love them!

Joanie

I LOVE your work it is very inspiring!
I want to play!!! I looked at ALL your stuff on photo bucket and I am in AWE.
Great stuff.

suprisedisneyworld.jpg

suprisedisneyworldNOW.jpg

suprisewdw.jpg

surprise.jpg

Hello, I love all your work! Could I possibly get the following?

Mickey head in baseballs - Garrett

Mickey's safari hat head - Garrett, Madison

Thank you so much!!!

Almost lost you in the shuffle. I'll do these in the morning.!:goodvibes

Kari, I love your stuff. :goodvibes Do you think that you could do the Black Mickey heads with Minnies for my daughter and Little cousins? We aren't going til September but I would love to have one. I realize that you are very busy. Their names are below. By the Way, Love the Surprise Shirts as this is a surprise trip for all 3 of them. They are coming from Missouri and meeting us in WDW. LOve the Soda Pop inspired ones. You should try to competetor too! That would be cute as well. You're really talented. Anyway, Only if you have the time.
Thanks Robin

Carin
Kelcie
Kiana

and we have to proudly display it on our next trip to WDW
could you please please please do:
black mickey head w/dinosaur (either toy story or meet the robinsons or any kind for that matter!) with the name Nicholas
black Mickey head with Mickey with the name Grandma
black Mickey head w/ Winnie the Pooh the name Mom
Black Mickey head with Mickey & Pluto & the name Alex
could you do one of the black Mickey ears with Max from the little mermaid and the name Mom (a challenge)
and last but not least...
page 59 baseball mickey head with the name Dad
I can't beleive I asked you for all these!
thank you so much for sharing

Kari,

I love the "Surprise" designs! Our trip is a surprise for the kids, we are telling them then night before we leave. We are doing a scavenger hunt type thing to tell them. I am going to use your "surprise" sign in the last clue (a gift box!).

Thanks again for everything!

Joanie

Thank you for the 40th birthday design!:lovestruc
Also I love the picnic Minnie and Mickey design. That was my favorite picture from one of my Mickey and Minnie books from childhood.

As Ohana posted, she promises that she will have one last request. I, however, can not offer that promise because your work is out of this world!!!

Can I please request the following:

Mickey Mouse standing with ears -- Mom-Mom
Minnie Mouse standing with ears -- Mommy
Cinderella standing with ears -- Kyla
any Stars Wars figure standing with ears -- Daddy (won't he be surprised when I break out his shirt for him to wear!)

Thank you in advance for your time and creativity.

:rotfl: Oh goodness, when you ask that way you can have anything you want!:lmao:

mickeyearwdwloren.jpg

mickeyearwdwrico.jpg

mickeyearwdwhunter.jpg

Yeah, Thought that would make you smile. ;)
These are perfect. I am going to have these on the front of the shirt with the Mickey Stick Family on the back that Michelle made. Cant wait to see what they look like when finished. I'll post a pic when completed. :thumbsup2

Kari,

I have read through all 80+ pages and am just amazed by your work. You really have a gift for making beautiful designs. Thank you so much for the Pirate Mickey Heads for my three little ones. I appreciate it so much. I want to make t-shirts for the kids for summer, plus I will have to make 30+ for our trip next year. Yikes!! At least I have such wonderful designs to put on them. :)

I have a few more requests when and if you get a chance. My dd just started soccer again and I was hoping to get these two designs without the Walt Disney World on the bottom... is that possible?

soccermickey.jpg

soccerminnie.jpg

And I love this tink one!!! How cute!!! Could you do it with Stephanie? Can't wait to make this one for me. I need to find a black hoodie. I think it would be just adorable on that.

mickeyheadpirateswordrebbeca.jpg

This one is so beautiful. :) If possible James & Stephanie
10 years of magic

anniversarycinderelladandesiree.jpg

I thought this would would work so well if you could make it say Disney with your sister who is your best friend.... is that too wordy? My girls are so close and this design is so cute. Their names are Ashley and Haley.

princessbestfriendsamem.jpg

And finally I found this one with Ashley in the posts and thought if you could do one for Haley I would really appreciate it.

pirateprincessmickeyheadashley.jpg

I can't wait for payday to get started :) Thanks again!!! I wish I had your talent!!

Stephanie

I'm leaving for the day so I'll have to do the requests tomorrow. Have a great day everyone!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter