rumblytumbly's corner: READ POST #1

Thank you so much. You did more then I expected. These will look good in my Mom's scrapebook of our trip last Nov to WDW for her birthday.

esclibster

Is this what you mean?

grandmalmbelle.jpg

It's perfect! Thank you so much for getting that so quickly!!

I just peeked at your designs on photobucket and they are all so cute! There is too much talent on these boards:goodvibes I was hoping you could customize some of your beautiful designs for me (if its not too much trouble).
We leave on February 2, and I would love to have some of these designs on our door......

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb317/rumblytumbly_bucket/Cruise/0cruisemickeyhead.jpg
with the name Alexis

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb317/rumblytumbly_bucket/Pirates/1piratemickeyhead.jpg

one with the name Luis and another with the name Sergio

Thank you so much!:love:

I just love your designs!!! I especially like the Mickey Heads. They are just what I was looking for!!!! They are so cute!!!!!!!
Anyways I was wondering (if it's not too much trouble) If you could make me some for our upcoming trip. :flower3:

Goofy--Nicholas (could you make the writing for both of these in blue?)
Goofy--Noah
Grumpy--Neil (could I get the writing in a dark green color unless it doesn't
look good) His shirt I bought is green,I wasn't sure how the red
would look:)
Eeyore--Angie (pink writing)

And can they all say Walt Disney World 2008 at the bottom.
Thank you so much from all of us!!!!!!!!!!
What you do is WONDERFUL!!!:goodvibes

I just love your designs!!! I especially like the Mickey Heads. They are just what I was looking for!!!! They are so cute!!!!!!!
Anyways I was wondering (if it's not too much trouble) If you could make me some for our upcoming trip. :flower3:

Goofy--Nicholas (could you make the writing for both of these in blue?)
Goofy--Noah
Grumpy--Neil (could I get the writing in a dark green color unless it doesn't
look good) His shirt I bought is green,I wasn't sure how the red
would look:)
Eeyore--Angie (pink writing)

And can they all say Walt Disney World 2008 at the bottom.
Thank you so much from all of us!!!!!!!!!!
What you do is WONDERFUL!!!:goodvibes

Thank you and you are welcome and have fun! Green is a big color. I'm not sure which green to use. I tried one green and also did it in Dopey red. If neither one of these will work let me know and I'll try a different green.

mickeyearwdwnoah.jpg

mickeyearwdwnicholas.jpg

mickeyearwdwneilred.jpg

mickeyearwdwneilgreen.jpg

mickeyearwdwangie.jpg

I really like the birthday girl ones. :goodvibes Very Nice. Penny:hippie:

Thanks Penny. They are happy aren't they?

I do not think my post went through earlier. I was looking for some black and pink pirate princess stuff. Do you have anything??

Thanks!

Not yet. Do you have anything more specific in mind? Amy has some great pirate/princess designs.

Thank you so much. You did more then I expected. These will look good in my Mom's scrapebook of our trip last Nov to WDW for her birthday.

esclibster

They were easy to do so I got carried away!:lmao:

It's perfect! Thank you so much for getting that so quickly!!

Oh good. I'm glad you like it. You are very welcome.

I just peeked at your designs on photobucket and they are all so cute! There is too much talent on these boards:goodvibes I was hoping you could customize some of your beautiful designs for me (if its not too much trouble).
We leave on February 2, and I would love to have some of these designs on our door......

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb317/rumblytumbly_bucket/Cruise/0cruisemickeyhead.jpg
with the name Alexis

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb317/rumblytumbly_bucket/Pirates/1piratemickeyhead.jpg

one with the name Luis and another with the name Sergio

Thank you so much!:love:

Here you go. Have fun. (I'm just a little jealous;) )

cruisemickeyheadalexis.jpg

piratemickeyheadsergio.jpg

piratemickeyheadluis.jpg

Thank you so much!!! They all look wonderful!! Exactly what I was looking for. I like the green writing in the Neil/Grumpy shirt--I think it will go well. It makes me even more excited for our trip (if that's possible;) )
Anyways we all want to thank you again!!!:thanks:

I have a request if you could make these:
I like the pirate mickey head with the skull and crossbones with:
Maw Maw
Paw Paw
Mommy
Daddy
Ashlyn
Abby

Also, do you have any POTC designs. Thank you so much. Your designs are awesome.

Is there any way we could get a Disign for Halloween 2009 (the one with the gang & house in the back groud?) Says something about: Wendy, Max & Paul Land/Sea October 29, 2009. That would be great! Shirt decals for pirate night would be fun too, if you could. Pirate Mickey Siloutte ~ Wendy; Paul; Max

THANK YOUUUUUUU

Kari, do you think you could do a picture of the magic like the antique "Memories are made of tis" castle? that pictures is GORGEOUS!!

thanks, from one Kari to another Kari!!

Kari,
I love your Mickey head designs. Now that I finally got our group together to decide, I was wondering if you could do a few designs for us?

Can you do blank mickey heads with Belle, Chip & Dale, Goofy, Tigger, Mickey and Minnie (in the solid red dress) all with Walt Disney World 2008?

Also, could you do the names, as if they were in the mickey heads? We decided to put the blank design on the front of a shirt and the names on the back.
Chris - orange
Hannah - yellow
Marcia - red
Al - red
Donny - red
Kristi - red
Al - blue

I hope I'm not asking too much. We are very excited about making the shirts. I appreciate anything you can do.
Thank you,
Marcia

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter