Rumbled!

S

SpottyDog

So there I am, playin this dead cool laid back alter ego Spotty type, and enjoyin helpin young Morven (udnylad) with some All Star info etc. When up pops his wife....

"Is that the same Dave from Spennymoor we used to call FB (work it out yerselves!) 8 yrs ago when I worked with yer at the Bank?"

Talk about burstin a lad's bubble!

Thought I'd got rid of you Suzanne! :D

Welcome to the Board.

SpottyD

My nerves are still recovering. I was minding my own business, looking at the pictures of everybody attending the Northern Beach Meet on the Meet web site, when all I hear is a scream "Eeeek, I used to work with him!". Well, I caught my skin on the way back down.
Spooky stuff, it is a very small world. :D
Looking forward to the Beach Meet. :D

... and I thought you meant it was something your stomach had done, Dave!!

Like my doorbells rings, It's a small world .......... arrrrrrghhhhhhh

Welcome Morven and Suzanne, anyway.

:wave:

.........LOL!!! What a coincidence :D !!

Welcome to the boards Suzanne and Morven :) :) :)

Welcome to the DIS Suzanne:) , I've already "spoken" to Morven via private messages, but welcome anyway Morven:D

ROFLOL! And you thought you were safe here, eh Dave? Funny thing is, I work for a bank and one of my best mates is affectionately known as FB (amongst other things - that one's probably the MOST complimentary!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter