• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rum point beach question. help..

t-bone

Mouseketeer
Hey Guys-

sorry if this has been answered. I did a search and truly couldn't find the answer. :confused3

Does anyone know about how much it costs to take a taxi to rum point beach? I know we could rent a car or do the water taxi etc. But I am really curious about a cab..

Also, once we get to rum point can we decide to do the sting ray thing or does it have to be booked ahead of time?

Thanks-

T Bone

I was in GC on a private holiday in 2004. Then it cost about $45 for a cab from the airport to the easternpart of the island. After the hurricane, i would imagine the price may evemn be more now. It would probably be cheaper to hire a car for the day, or simpler to take the water taxi. The drive isn't that brilliant!

If yoy get to Rum Point there were a couple of shacks that did the Stingray City trips from there, again my memory has it at around $10-15 a head. However, it was a far smaller party and we managed do go snorkrling ina spot where we saw Moray eel, brilliant value.

Rum point is definitely worth going to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter