Rum is good

Did you want comments or should we ask a webmaster to close the thread?

I'm happy either way - I can comment, or not.

I meant I didn't need to elaborate. . . you can say what you like.

I'm no Prairie Girl ya know. . .;)

I'm just enjoying my rum and The White Album.

https://musicmp3.ru/artist_the-beatles__album_the-beatles-the-white-album-remastered.html#.V5rR-xLLLVQ

"Born a poor young country boy, Mother Nature's son
All day long I'm sitting singing songs for everyone. . . "

I'm pretty sure that's how the Manson murders started. :rotfl2:

Want to hear another weird but true WillyJ story. . . of course you do!

When I was 11 and living in Long Beach, CA. the Manson trials were going on. My grandfather was a detective for the LA school system and had to go to the LA County Courthouse to do something and took me with him.

So we're there, and it's a big mob scene, and all of a sudden this blonde chick runs up to me. puts a bead necklace around my neck. and kisses me full on the lips. :scared1:

She rushed off before my grandfather could do anything. . . but for years I dreamed about that girl.

I finally figured out she was a Manson girl named Cathy, or "Cappie" or "Capistrano" and as far as I can tell she never had anything to do with any murders.

But for awhile, I had a crush on a Manson Girl.

Want to hear another weird but true WillyJ story. . . of course you do!

When I was 11 and living in Long Beach, CA. the Manson trials were going on. My grandfather was a detective for the LA school system and had to go to the LA County Courthouse to do something and took me with him.

So we're there, and it's a big mob scene, and all of a sudden this blonde chick runs up to me. puts a bead necklace around my neck. and kisses me full on the lips. :scared1:

She rushed off before my grandfather could do anything. . . but for years I dreamed about that girl.

I finally figured out she was a Manson girl named Cathy, or "Cappie" or "Capistrano" and as far as I can tell she never had anything to do with any murders.

But for awhile, I had a crush on a Manson Girl.

5a60ac1c2906af29d1cb82c9ae2cbb20.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter