• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rum, Curacao and cream......

Regina

<font color=teal>Maybe I’ll “accidentally” drop a
in equal parts, it's a deadly combo. :tilt:

I need to pick up more Curacao after I pick myself up. :faint:

mmm seems like it is a drinking night here on the dis. I better make myself a cocktail!

Somehow, I've become the family bartender. Tonight I thought we'd try something new. I think it took me ten tries to type this. :rotfl:

The other night, I was drinking Kahlua over ice without cream, but now I have half-&-half, so I can have that combo......mmmmmm

OK, not this thread needs to be locked since I'm getting thirsty (and don't need the migraine that comes with drinking alcohol). I already made a comment on the fondue thread that it needs to be locked since I'm now craving fondue. :rotfl2:

What's with the booze threads tonight?

Now I'm DISing with my Mickey mug filled with hot chocolate and butterscotch schnapps...:rolleyes1

What's with the booze threads tonight?

Now I'm DISing with my Mickey mug filled with hot chocolate and butterscotch schnapps...:rolleyes1

I like hot chocolate (made with milk), with creme de menthe (sp?) and Kahlua added to it. I call it Happy Hot chocolate. :teeth:

That sounds good. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

...Not that I'm super picky once its mixed with rum. I miss my college days in Barbados. I'd have made a good pirate. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter