Rude park guest...as a Halloween costume

Hey all. We have a Disney Villain's halloween party to go to this year..yea! My daughter(20) wants to go as a really bad, rude park guest. So she is asking for things to say for when we are at the party. Please share any experiences or things you have over heard in the parks. We really appreciate anything you can send our way :)
"Hey, can you fill in the empty space in front of you, you're holding up the line."

Those are two different scenarios! I was with everyone else at first in thinking how are people in the park going to know and why would she even want to do that. But, I can understand what she's trying to achieve if at a private party with friends that are also Disney fans. Maybe just keep called WDW Magic Kingdom and in general call things by the wrong name, insist that you can get to Harry Potter with a WDW park ticket and transportation, etc.

I like this....she can go up to people and ask how to get to Harry Potter on the monorail :)

Among my group of CM friends, this would definitely land :)

I love the selfie stick idea & using an Ipad to take photos. Definitely shove people out of the way as much as possible and cut lines, citing how much you paid for your vacation! Also make sure to loudly chant, preferably in a foreign language. It would be great if you could throw some f bombs in there, so appropriate for a family destination!

I Ike Pee Wee Herman's fortune for this one. "don't leave the house". How about you dress up like a dole whip. That way everyone else will love you.

She can step on the heels of people in front of her or push a stroller and push it into the backs of peoples legs, yelling at them that her precious child can't see. While standing in line for the buffet she can turn backwards and be talking to someone across the room, thus holding up the line then yell at whoever reminds her the line is moving. She can loudly complain to everyone that she paid a lot of money to be there and shouldn't have to wait for anything.

She needs to wear a MagicBand and cut in front of everyone at the party while saying "I have a FP that my Concierge booked for me" while mowing them over with a double stroller that is void of children.

Can you tell I'm in Epcot on only the 2nd day of F&W? :)

Lol, what a cute idea. I bet her friends will love it. She has to make sure she gets in front of people that are walking, then stop dead in the middle of the path and block as much as she can. That's always the one that bugs me the most when we're in the parks.

I love the idea...

If I was doing this (and I might next year), I would go with a group of people all in blue shirts that say "rude guest" instead of (that country we all know with blue shirts and large tour groupts).. It'll make it more obvious it's a halloween thing.. Dont' forget a reasonable chant or three :) Dont' forget a sign or flag like a tour group leader always carries, you can also make it say something like 'rude guest tour'.

I think that would be obvious enough to anyone passing by that it's intentional. I would limit it to during MNSSHP and make sure to not really interrupt anyones enjoyment of the party at the same time. More of a crowd annoyance in passing.

I was going to say chant too. To enhance the costume I would carry around a refillable mug and slurp it really loud and make a big mickey head ice cream on a stick she could carry as a prop

Lime Yellow/Green t-shirt with famous South American Country's flag on it with the words TOUR GROUP!
Then place the Doll on the shoulders,
THEN Carry the selfie stick, Bonus points for hanging a tour group flag from the extended selfie stick,
While smoking a cigarette.
Don't forget the ipad for pictures!!

Good luck and I hope you win the prize at your private party.

~NM

Also, if the party plans involve the group watching a movie or something (at home), be sure she brings a blanket to spread out right in front to "save" front row seats. And then get really mad when other people try to sit there.

Hey all. We have a Disney Villain's halloween party to go to this year..yea! My daughter(20) wants to go as a really bad, rude park guest. So she is asking for things to say for when we are at the party. Please share any experiences or things you have over heard in the parks. We really appreciate anything you can send our way :)

You don't get it. She is not going to be in Disney World. She is going to a private party where everyone is her friend and they are dressing up as Disney Villains.

Then the post should be on the "just for fun" forum and not the "Theme Park" forum since it really has nothing to do with Disney vacationing. Perhaps that is why people are reading it incorrectly. Not to mention people do not call everything by the correct title, so I am sure the party title did not register with some of the members as a non-Disney event.

Then the post should be on the "just for fun" forum and not the "Theme Park" forum since it really has nothing to do with Disney vacationing. Perhaps that is why people are reading it incorrectly. Not to mention people do not call everything by the correct title, so I am sure the party title did not register with some of the members as a non-Disney event.

It's already been cleared up. I think everyone's good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter